No announcement yet.

dark aircraft icons in browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today it looks fine. All my bookmarks (with level 12 & 13) are displaying the planes in good yellow color

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers52 View Post
      Today it looks fine. All my bookmarks (with level 12 & 13) are displaying the planes in good yellow color
      Yes same for me, but initially the page loads at "nuke" brightness, then after 1 second changes to your local brightness setting, so I think something is still broken as it never used to do and just load at your local brightness setting straight away toni

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

Yes same for me, but initially the page loads at "nuke" brightness, then after 1 second changes to your local brightness setting, so I think something is still broken as it never used to do and just load at your local brightness setting straight away toni
        Sorry to hear that! It might be a cache issue, please clear the cache and cookies from your browser or try Incognito mode. I checked with the team, we haven't seen any other report after we released the fix for this issue.
        Let me know if this worked, if not please contact support at support@fr24.com

Have a lovely day!

Comment

I’m new here and can’t start my own thread so I’ll leave this here.
          I keep getting a ‘ filter and visibility settings have been temporarily disabled. Tap to restore.’

it keeps coming back. Gold member using an iPad 6th gen

thanks
          Tom

Comment

Working...
          X