X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MargaretFR24
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximilian1805 View Post
    Hello, I hope this is the right category, but I don't know how I can cancel my free trial on the website!

It also says for some reason that I have already canceled my trial a week ago even though I purchased it today to see what features I would get.

test.png
    Hey! If you are still having an issue, you can always contact us at support@fr24.com so we can check your account and help!

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Maybe there's an issue with the server side process. Keep the screenshot showing the cancelled subscription and check yout credit card account on 29th May?

Leave a comment:

• Maximilian1805
    replied
    Anmer But that's the problem I am having... As you can see from the screenshot I uploaded, I don't have a cancel button. I also saw somebody on Twitter who had the same problem. My subscription is listed as canceled as of the 22nd of April, but I didn't cancel it... Now I am afraid that it isn't really cancelled

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Please see:

https://www.flightradar24.com/premiu...aign=menu_subs

How can I cancel my subscription?

Should you wish to cancel your subscription, please visit the billing page. In the billing section you will see a link to cancel your subscription—please click this link to cancel. Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.

Leave a comment:

• Maximilian1805
    started a topic How can I cancel my free trial?

How can I cancel my free trial?

Hello, I hope this is the right category, but I don't know how I can cancel my free trial on the website!

It also says for some reason that I have already canceled my trial a week ago even though I purchased it today to see what features I would get.

test.png
Working...
X