How can I cancel my free trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I cancel my free trial?

Hello, I hope this is the right category, but I don't know how I can cancel my free trial on the website!

It also says for some reason that I have already canceled my trial a week ago even though I purchased it today to see what features I would get.

test.png

Please see:

https://www.flightradar24.com/premiu...aign=menu_subs

How can I cancel my subscription?

Should you wish to cancel your subscription, please visit the billing page. In the billing section you will see a link to cancel your subscription—please click this link to cancel. Your subscription will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer But that's the problem I am having... As you can see from the screenshot I uploaded, I don't have a cancel button. I also saw somebody on Twitter who had the same problem. My subscription is listed as canceled as of the 22nd of April, but I didn't cancel it... Now I am afraid that it isn't really cancelled

Comment

Maybe there's an issue with the server side process. Keep the screenshot showing the cancelled subscription and check yout credit card account on 29th May?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Maximilian1805 View Post
          Hello, I hope this is the right category, but I don't know how I can cancel my free trial on the website!

It also says for some reason that I have already canceled my trial a week ago even though I purchased it today to see what features I would get.

test.png
          Hey! If you are still having an issue, you can always contact us at support@fr24.com so we can check your account and help!

Comment

Working...
          X