Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Viewing Aircraft Detail - Webpage

Hi
    Since the recent update I'm having trouble viewing the bottom part of the aircraft detail (ICAO, squawk code etc). It is obscured by the bottom of the webpage and won't move or scroll etc.
    I'm hoping it's something simple that I haven't thought of. Has anyone any ideas

FR24.png

Slowly hover over the right edge of the details box. A yellow scroll bar will appear.
    F-KDAG1

Comment

Hi Patrick
      I've already tried the yellow scroll bar and scrolled down as far as it will go - but still can't see lower aircraft detail

Comment

Try another browser/update it
        if stil not, its because of your screen size. They have given up designing it for phones/tablets/13inch small laptop.

​​​​​​And think everyone should have a 15" laptop or 23"+ screen
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Tried using Microsoft Edge and all aircraft data is visible. My screen size is 22" but still can't get all the detail with Firefox.

Comment

Do a manual about-version to trigger update check

And make sure your URL is nothing but flightradar24.com/ (or try in private mode to rule out addons) anything after can mess with the layout if you saved the URL from a bookmark or similar

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
            X