Firefox / FlightRadar24 Menu Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox / FlightRadar24 Menu Problem?

I am running FlightRadar24 on Windows10 and Linux Mint desktops. In both cases I am using the Firefox browser. The problem I'm about to describe does not appear on my Android phone OR when using Edge on my Win10 desktop. (I have not tried another browser on the Linux machine.)

The problem seems to be tied to Firefox. What happens is that the menu that normally appears at the top of the FR24 page is now opaque and appears vertically down the left side of the page approximated 25% of the way across the screen from the left margin. I have highlighted the ADD COVERAGE item in the menu for clarity in the attached JPG.

This is relatively new "problem"? Have others encountered a similar problem while using Firefox? Is there a work around?

Thanks.

Rick
    F-CYWH1
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by RicksRadio; 2021-03-15, 01:07.

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

I note a few things off hand that could have an effect.

The URL you are using has 'listview' in it - try removing that and going back to the root.

And you have uOrigin ad blocker by the looks with 4 blocked items. Which may be finding some of the scripting they use as incorrectly malicious and blocking it - have a go with that disabled too

Pay to also manually go about-version and let it do an update scan incase you are a few revisions behind

Fine on Ver 78 here.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Many thanks Oblivian. That pointed me in the right direction.

The add-on WebOfTrust (WOT) was the problem. When I disabled it the problem went away.

Thanks again!

Rick

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

Working...
      X