Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect flight route

Hi,

Was unsure how to ask for this, so here goes.

I work as an airport-coordinator at Stockholm (ARN) and our flight VAS816 has an incorrect flight route.

Correct flight route is Moscow (VKO) to Stockholm (ARN) to Liege (LGG).

We also have the same flight VAS815 going Liege (LGG) to Stockholm (ARN) to Moscow (VKO).

Is there a possibility you can change this in your database?

If there is any more information you need, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good day, a warm greeting to all.
    There is currently an error in an airport destination. The Jose María Cordova in the city of Rionegro, its acronym is MDE, and the Enrique Olaya Herrera airport in Medellín, its acronym is EOH, the flights to MDE are showing deviations to EOH but it is wrong.

International Airport Jose María Cordova - Rionegro (MDE)
    Airport Enrique Olaya Herrera - Medellín (EOH)

Comment

If it's not a commercial route. Data Supplied to fr24
      then destination/origin is estimated. Close radar, more accurate estimation. No radars, best guess.

Also If route shares same callsing for multiple legs. Or is via more than 1 point. Not all legs shown
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

To my knowledge, this is regarded as a commercial flight flight.
        I dont quite get what you're trying to say but even if not all legs are shown, the last destination is still incorrect. See picture, Munich is not part of the route.

Comment

Explaining to omar who's hijacked
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2021-01-26, 18:41.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Dear sir,

Was unsure how to ask for this, so here goes.

Our company operates in Libya and our base is Maitiga airport (MJI) and our flight NJ211,212 has an incorrect flight route and company name.

Correct company name is Ghadames Air (GMS,NJ), ( its NOT GHADAMES AIR TRANSPORT AND its NOT NIGER AIRWAYS )

NJ211 Correct flight route is Maitiga (MJI) to Istanboul (IST) . NOT TO BENGHAZI (BEN)
            NJ212 Correct flight route is Istanboul (IST) to Maitiga (MJI) . NOT TO BENGHAZI (BEN)

Is there a possibility you can change this in your database?

If there is any more information you need, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Flymansss; 2022-09-18, 21:31.

Comment

Working...
            X