flightradar on Huawei terminals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flightradar on Huawei terminals

Hi friends, I write from Italy. I would like to ask you something. I bought a Huawei tablet, and tried to download the application on it, but unfortunately I can't as it tells me that there are no google apps. How can this be solved? Thanks

You can't if it is Harmony.

HarmonyOS is not pure based on android. It is their own design (although looks like android) so missing google features

You are restricted to web page only.

​​​​​
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

No, the software is EMUI 10.1.0, but still without google app

Comment

Global restrictions on china still applies. Not all models ship with pure android/gapps.

Any apps using maps or payments like fr24 may not work.

You are meant to use huawei app gallery

In May 2019, Huawei was forcefully stopped from using Google Mobile Services (GMS) due to the U.S. Entity List. Following this, the company didn’t stop launching new phones and carried its operations without Google Apps. Huawei then started to develop its own smartphone application services, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) and increased efforts to grow its […]
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

ok, thanks

Comment

yes yes, I knew this, but I thought there was the possibility to install the application

Comment

Working...
            X