No announcement yet.

I cannot find where to add/modify text notifications I have previously created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot find where to add/modify text notifications I have previously created

Hi all,

I've been using FR24 for about three years now, mainly to track firefighting aircraft. Some time ago I set up text notifications for specific N numbers, and it has been working just fine. But today I wanted to add another N number to follow, and I cannot for the life of me figure out where to set that up, both in the browser interface as the iOS app.

I feel like something might have changed since I set up my alerts because I distinctly remember being able to easily set up a text alert for a departure of an N number with no problem at all, and now it just seems like not only can I not find where to add a new alert, I can't find a list of the current alerts I have set up. The existing alerts work just fine, but I can't find any way to actually find them.

The only thing I can find at the moment are email alerts; there is no option for text message, and there are no current alerts there. Also the type of alerts is different; I cannot simply create a "departure" alert like I did before, it's only above or below a certain altitude, or if it's reached its destination. I feel so lost!

I feel rather dumb for asking such a simple question but I only came to post here after exhaustively searching through the browser and app interfaces, and Google, and have come up entirely empty handed.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be quite grateful, thank you for your time.

--Phil
    Last edited by defconklaxon; 2020-09-30, 20:22.
Working...
X