Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On IOS 4.1 I have enabled the 'Radar on map' option. I see a radar on the map, but the map itself is not rotating when I turn with the iPhone. So I need to align the map with north to associate aircraft in the sky with dots on the map. Is the map supposed to rotate or do I expect something that is not given?

Thank you!

Comment

To celebrate 10.000 Facebook-fans, and as an early Christmas gift we have lowered the price of the Flightradar24 Pro app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. New price is only $1.99/1.59€/£1.19. The sale is limited to 2500 downloads so download the 'Flightradar24 Pro' app now and give your support to Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by gsnde View Post
        On IOS 4.1 I have enabled the 'Radar on map' option. I see a radar on the map, but the map itself is not rotating when I turn with the iPhone. So I need to align the map with north to associate aircraft in the sky with dots on the map. Is the map supposed to rotate or do I expect something that is not given?

Thank you!

May I please push this question?

Comment

The map is not rotating.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            The map is not rotating.
            Can it been made this way? This would made it so much easier to align the map with the reality around you. I would like to put this as a feature request.

Best regards
            Martin

Comment

Hello,
              I'm using Flightradar24 pro app on my ipod.......absolutely brilliant, thanks. I'm a bit confused with regard to the Augmented Reality feature. I've tried this but it failed to work. Yesterday, I noticed that there is an update. I downloaded the update. I then noticed a blue dot showing my Current Location. When I try Augmented Reality, it works .......amazing stuff. Problem is, that North is not where north should be.
              A Few questions.....
              Firstly, how does my ipod know my current location. I wasn't aware that it has GPS.
              Do I need to calibrate where north is so that Augmented Reality makes more sense?

When using the ipod at home, it is not displaying my current location. How is this? Is it possible to manually enter my current location where ipod doesn't automatically detect it?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi

What is the advantage of getting the Ipad app as opposed to just viewing the webpage ?

Also noticed comment some pages back about feeders getting it for free, is that option available ?

thanks

Robin...

(leal2)

Comment

When using FlightRadar 24 pointing my iPad 2 camera at an aircraft, the popup showing the Flight No, Altitude and Speed is always a bit to the left and slightly higher than the aircraft on the screen. The magnetic variation where I live in Sydney is +12 degrees, and I was wondering if this was not being taken into account in the positioning calculations. The variation between the aircraft and the popup is roughly 12 degrees.

Comment

Hi,

i have problem about update FlightRadar24 for iOS. I use iPhone 4 and iPad2.

1. repair filtering Travel Service airline. After applying the filter will not see any aircraft airline Travel Service / Travel Service Hungary and Travel Service Slovakia. I certify that the aircraft does not show any.

2. For viewing on the map, where there are many aircraft, the application sometimes crash on iPad 2.

3. When I look through the camera on the iPad 2, the back button does not work on portrait mode. I have to remove the application from the background and run it again.

I wish you good luck your super aplication. I use every day.

Thank You.

Comment

• IPad alerts

Is there planned to be any enhancement of the current alerts on the IPad app to explain in more detail what the alert is about. A recent one mentioned 'Hijack' but did not give any further information or am I missing something?
                      Thanks, Tony

Comment

• There is no information available when an incident occurs. All we get is a squawk code 7500, 7600 or 7700 that we show for our visitors. To get more information about the incident you have to read forums and media afterwards.

Comment

• How do I change plane symbols on IPad2 to show different sizes as can be done on laptop?

Comment

• Hi, I have been using flight radar pro on my iphone 3gs (3.1.3) for about 6 months, last week I was prompted to update the application,

Now the app will not open, it shows for about 1 second and closes....( the free app works ok)

I have restarted the phone many times and also deleted and reinstalled the app many times..

any Ideas???

Thanks

Comment

• Hello to all, my first post at this forum, becaus I have a Problem with fr24-app on my iPhone 4 with iOS5. I was happy about the alert-feature in the latest update. but unfortunatelly it doesn't work. I don't get any alerst. Here my settings:
                              - map type: standard
                              - additional gfx: callsign
                              - plane set: models (in app purchase)
                              - show airports: on
                              - fancy radar: on
                              - plane movement: realtime
                              - follow plane: off
                              - never sleep: on
                              - visible radius: 75 km
                              - distance unit: kilometers
                              - in app purchase: model graphics
                              ALERTS:
                              - notification settings: show alerts: on / make sound: on
                              - alerts: add alert: Europe - if sqwak is 7500, 7600, 7700
                              repeat last received alert: doesn't work.

Does anyone know what I do wrong? Would be glad if I would get alerts again. It just worked a few days after last fr24-update. But since then, I didn't get any alerts however there were some emergency alerts in Europe.

Thanks a lot
                              Peter

Hi Peter, if you check back in a few hour's, Mike shoud have been online and he will be able to help.
                              ( Speedbird )
                              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2011-10-18, 19:14.

Comment

• Alert suggestion

I really like the Alert option in flightradar24 on my iphone. What I miss is a condition where I know the flight, say SK343. It would be nice if flightnumber could be integrated as a condition in the alert option.

gura75

Comment

Working...
                                X