Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flightradar24 Pro V1.4 will be released in about 1 hour on App Store.

News in this version:

★ Augmented Reality mode (in portrait), for all users with a camera and a compass.
    ★ Added radar view possibility to map (look in the settings app). Will rotate around you when you turn, if you have a compass.
    ★ Faster reloads, and smaller feed.
    ★ Trails are back.
    ★ About window.
    ★ Bug fixes.

Comment

We will also release an AR (Augmented Reality) app without Google maps, just the AR feature. It will be release later this week and the price will be $1.99.

Comment

[

I have just updated to the latest Pro version on my IPad WIFi.

Should Real Time Update be working as I don't see this when zoomed in?

Does AR work on IPad?

Trails not working.

Regards, Tony

QUOTE=Mike;3769]Flightradar24 Pro V1.4 will be released in about 1 hour on App Store.

News in this version:

★ Augmented Reality mode (in portrait), for all users with a camera and a compass.
        ★ Added radar view possibility to map (look in the settings app). Will rotate around you when you turn, if you have a compass.
        ★ Faster reloads, and smaller feed.
        ★ Trails are back.
        ★ About window.
        ★ Bug fixes.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by tonydow View Post
          Should Real Time Update be working as I don't see this when zoomed in?
          Yes, actually this is not a new feature, it has been working since 1.3

Does AR work on IPad?
          Trails not working.
          Trails only work on 4.x

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply. I don't mean to be awkward but why have a function (AR) that requires a camera in an IPad app when IPads don't have a camera?

Regards, Tony

Comment

It's a combined iPhone / iPad app.

Comment

..... but why have a function (AR) that requires a camera in an IPad app when IPads don't have a camera?
                The next version of iPad will have a camera ..
                ENFB.net
                Radarstation KGVL

Comment

hi mike i bought the app pro and i did update for my ipad and now i cannot download it again is it one time installation only ?

Comment

All apps in app store can be download unlimited number of times by the same apple-id.

Comment

well i cant when i go to the appstore i can see that it say buy it with 5.99% how come that ??

Comment

It always says like that, after you click "buy" there is a check done and you get a message that you have bought the app before and download is for free.

Comment

Hello,

I bought my ipad yesterday and also installed the flightradar24 application from the app store, however I am having trouble getting the trails to appear. I have them turned on in the settings section of the application but I am still not able to see them. I saw that someone wrote in this thread that trails are only available in "4x." or something, but I'm afraid I have no idea what any of that means, just wondering whether someone can help me!

Hope someone can help

Many thanks
                          Chris

Comment

There are different versions of iOS (the operating system in iPhone/iPad). You can check version in "settings -> general settings -> about -> version". You got to have version 4.0 or above to view trails.

Comment

Many thanks for your reply. I guess I'll have to wait until the iOS 4.2 for iPad is released in November, as it's only available for iPod and iPhone at the moment (after a bit if research!). I've currently got 3.2.2 which seems to be the latest version

Thanks for the information, very helpful!

Chris

Comment

iOS 4 for the IPad should be released this month (November), I believe, and will be available via the ITunes store.

Comment

Working...
                                X