Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you read the thread, you will see that the pro version will cost $5.99 and that is under review with Apple. Once Apple is satisfied, it will be released.
    ENFB.net
    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

It's out. So far, so good ...
      ENFB.net
      Radarstation KGVL

Comment

The pro is really nice, I can think of a series of features I would like adding. would a thread for this be a good idea ?

Julian

Comment

Both the Free and Pro version are very fast and slick on a 3GS thanks guys!

Comment

Just downloaded the Pro version ($7.99 in Oz), can't see how to get the filter to work at the moment, maybe missing something - flat battery now so waiting for charge. Otherwise looks good on my slow 3G.

Thanks to all concerned - Well Done !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I think so too, but it's not possible to arrange that in a simple way. So i will have to buy the app just like all others.
              There is no discount code feature in app store. There is a possibility for an apple-id to donate apps to other apple-id's in the same country. Our apple-id is Swedish so we can only donate to Swedish costumers.

Comment

New versions of the apps will be uploaded to Apple on Tuesday.

Both apps will have the possibility to change airplane colors, so the planes will be better visible on the maps.
                The Pro app will have two new features - trail behind the plan and callsigns visible beside the airplane.

It takes about 3-7 days for Apple to approve an upgraded app.

Comment

Any word on an android app in the near future?,thanks crompton.

Comment

Andorid app will be out in September. No plans for Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry or any other platforms. It's too much work (and expense) administrating a release for a new platform.

Comment

Great,Thanks for that...looking forward to it.

Comment

Wonder if you can add this in a future version.

Some planes (espically regional jets) don't show a flight number, and when you try and click on it (On iPhone or iPad) nothing box pops up? Maybe make a setting where you can select if you want to show the Flightnumber or Registration.

Comment

Apple has just released iOS 4.1 for iPhone. We strongly recommend users with iPhone 3 to install this update before running FR24 app. If you have problem running the app after iOS upgrade, delete and reinstall the FR24 app.

Comment

Hi there, just downloaded the free version and works ok, however need to change the colour of the planes, otherwise this app not usable. Has this feature been added yet ? Can't find it in the settings part- only "animate aircrafts" and "map type"

Once that is done, wilö uy the pro version

regards Manfredo

Comment

Originally posted by YPAD View Post
                              Just downloaded the Pro version ($7.99 in Oz), can't see how to get the filter to work at the moment, maybe missing something - flat battery now so waiting for charge. Otherwise looks good on my slow 3G.

Thanks to all concerned - Well Done !!
                              Same problem with me, where to find filter or to activate this feature. I am using Iphone 3gs with IOS 4.1
                              Last edited by Guest; 2010-09-24, 15:59.

Comment

Eventuality I found the button to invoke, this is small white round button at right bottom corner. It should be given more prominent color to highlight. Otherwise working very good.

Comment

Working...
                                X