Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today we will release 2 updates, both Flightradar24 Free och Flightradar24 Pro, will be updated.

The biggest news in Flightradar24 Free is that we now have included several new settings and updated the list of airlines.

The biggest news in Flightradar24 Pro is that we now have included several new settings. One is possibility to see trails. Another one is the possibility to turn on "show callsign on map" feature. Unfortunately there is small bug in the new feature that sometimes cuts the last letter in the callsign. A new update will be uploaded to Apple later today. After that next release of Pro will have the Augmented Reality feature, ie "point to sky and view airplane info".

Comment

thanks...waiting for the update

Comment

Looking pretty good .... it's soo much better with the fkight ID.
        ENFB.net
        Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Is possibly to select a plane an let the app follow that plane, from takeoff to landing ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpookiePower View Post
            Is possibly to select a plane an let the app follow that plane, from takeoff to landing ?
            Turn on "center selected craft" in settings, and click on a plane.

Comment

There seems to be a problem for some iOS 3.1.3 phones running version 1.3 of FR24 app. If you still have iOS 3.1.3, upgrade to iOS 4.1 or don't download the FR24 1.3 update. A fix for this will be released soon.

Comment

The only settings I can find, is the filter settings. Where do I find Center selected craft ?

Comment

Settings can be found in iphone 'settings' icon, not directly in FR24 app.

Comment

There has been some questions about the "Realtime update" setting in Flightradar24 app.
                    If you enable the setting and zoom in, so the screen view less than about 80 km, airplane will start moving in realtime.
                    If disabled or zoomed out, airplanes move every 12 second.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                      Today we will release 2 updates, both Flightradar24 Free och Flightradar24 Pro, will be updated.

The biggest news in Flightradar24 Free is that we now have included several new settings and updated the list of airlines.

The biggest news in Flightradar24 Pro is that we now have included several new settings. One is possibility to see trails. Another one is the possibility to turn on "show callsign on map" feature. Unfortunately there is small bug in the new feature that sometimes cuts the last letter in the callsign. A new update will be uploaded to Apple later today. After that next release of Pro will have the Augmented Reality feature, ie "point to sky and view airplane info".
                      Is it "point to sky and view airplane info" is functional? I put on in Setting "view airplane info", but how invoke camera while using program?

Comment

On the iPhone version of flightradar24 Pro it is not possible to filter on air-planes of Adria Airways (JP, ADR). That airline is missing in the list.

Comment

I beleive it is only possible to see airlines that have aircraft that are active and visible on the radar. Otherwise the list will be too long.
                          ENFB.net
                          Radarstation KGVL

Comment

LN-MOW, that may be possible. However when I filter for a small airline, there is sometimes no single air-plane visible on the entire globe. That wouldn't support what you said.

It may be a bug or just me, I don't know.

Comment

Realtime update

Could you please advise where I can find this "Realtime update" setting in Flightradar24 app.
                              Thanks

Originally posted by admin View Post
                              There has been some questions about the "Realtime update" setting in Flightradar24 app.
                              If you enable the setting and zoom in, so the screen view less than about 80 km, airplane will start moving in realtime.
                              If disabled or zoomed out, airplanes move every 12 second.

Comment

Settings -> Flightradar24

Comment

Working...
                                X