Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24.com on iPhone and iPad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rwheatla View Post
    Just installed the free version on my Ipad. The map loads using the standard google maps view so how do I find the options icon to change view etc?
    The Free version is only to check coverage and very simple use.

    http://itunes.apple.com/se/app/fligh...382069612?mt=8
    "This Pro version contains several features that are missing in the free version; show full airplane and route info, show flight trails and callsigns directly on map, makes it possible to use filters to view flights from just one airline and last but not least the Pro version has Augmented Reality (AR)."

    The Pro version also contains the alert option and several options that are not available in Free version.

    Comment


    • Just a moment ago I purchased the Flightradar24 Pro iPhone app. I have been able to use it for about one minute, and then it crashed.
      And now, every time I open the app, it crashes within three seconds. Not good
      I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1, and this is the only app on my iPhone that is having problems...

      So, what to do?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Beun View Post
        Just a moment ago I purchased the Flightradar24 Pro iPhone app. I have been able to use it for about one minute, and then it crashed.
        And now, every time I open the app, it crashes within three seconds. Not good
        I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1, and this is the only app on my iPhone that is having problems...

        So, what to do?
        Hi Buen, welcome to the Forum.

        I have just tried the App on my iPhone, it was working yesterday but now close's after a few seconds. So the error could be our server.


        Try uninstalling the App and restart your phone.
        Then download the App again, you will not be charge for it as you have already paid.
        Also try to use Wi-Fi when downloading to avoid data loss.

        Mike / Speedbird
        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-05-11, 11:16.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

        Comment


        • Hi everyone. Having the same problem, have reinstalled app and it still crashes on my IPad 2 5.1.1 within seconds.
          Hope the problem can be resolved soon.
          Brgds,
          Andrew

          Comment


          • Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
            Hi Buen, welcome to the Forum.

            I have just tried the App on my iPhone, it was working yesterday but now close's after a few seconds. So the error could be our server.


            Try uninstalling the App and restart your phone.
            Then download the App again, you will not be charge for it as you have already paid.
            Also try to use Wi-Fi when downloading to avoid data loss.

            Mike / Speedbird
            Thanks for the tip.
            Uninstalled the app. Rebooted my phone. Re-installed the app.
            App still crashes after about three seconds

            Any other suggestions maybe?

            Comment


            • Hi, to user's of iPhone Apps could you try the App again this evening, this will give us time to find the problem.

              Sorry for the inconvenience.

              Mike / Speedbird
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                Hi, to user's of iPhone Apps could you try the App again this evening, this will give us time to find the problem.

                Sorry for the inconvenience.

                Mike / Speedbird
                Okay. Will do.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                  Hi, to user's of iPhone Apps could you try the App again this evening, this will give us time to find the problem.

                  Sorry for the inconvenience.

                  Mike / Speedbird
                  Thank you for your help.
                  Brgds,
                  Andrew

                  Comment


                  • Mike thank for the quick reply. I've upgraded and my app also closes after 3 or 4 seconds

                    Comment


                    • We made a server update earlier today, but everything should work again.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        We made a server update earlier today, but everything should work again.
                        Thanks. On my iPhone, the app works like it should now

                        Comment


                        • Everything fine now!
                          Brgds,
                          Andrew

                          Comment


                          • We have started a new iOS thread so it's time to close the old one.

                            http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...iPad-and-iPod)

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X