Flash Player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Player?

What is this about? Can I safely turn of Flash Player in Chrome like it suggest and still have full FR24 functionality?

It's been blocked for ages. chrome://settings/content/flash and still works.

It's not specifically FR24 page that's telling you. You must have had it enabled as ask-first
    Chrome is just telling you is it will be removed (you must have been quite behind or option enabled)

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/06/ch...more-annoying/
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      It's been blocked for ages. chrome://settings/content/flash and still works.

It's not specifically FR24 page that's telling you. You must have had it enabled as ask-first
      Chrome is just telling you is it will be removed (you must have been quite behind or option enabled)

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/05/06/ch...more-annoying/
      thanks! yes I'm behind.

Comment

By behind i mean your browser version. It's in the 80s now

Interesting. Forum emailed me again.
        Still can't approve all the pending posts or delete however
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          By behind i mean your browser version. It's in the 80s now

Interesting. Forum emailed me again.
          Still can't approve all the pending posts or delete however
          Then I'm not behind. Version 81.-something. The point is; You get a warning that something will disappear in a year or so, but little about pros and cons of reacting now. So I ignore and lhope for the best..

Comment

Working...
          X