Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is FR tracking my flight request, then delaying this information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is FR tracking my flight request, then delaying this information?

Each and Every time I 'Search' for a particular flight code and number (together) the requested flight cannot be found...even though I am in communication with a passenger onboard, before push back. Beacons on.
    (I work in Aviation)
    I am of the thinking that FR has now tracked that I am requesting direct info on said flight and delay (this information to me), in order for me to purchase Gold or Plat subscription.

Has this been noticed by others?

It had some smarts. But very much doubt it's that smart

Data is about 6 second delayed

And if not a scheduled route may not be found untill fully airborne and in range.

Compare with flightaware at the time.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian.
      Nah always a scheduled route - mainly Oz National carrier. SYD-MEL or SYD-LAX or SYD-DXB ER. My relatives while trying to track me while overseas, have also commented that they can never find the flight 'Im on' ...Thanks for the info

Comment

Search is crap at the best of times in app

I was looking for the nz flight from wuhan to akl

But was on playback as 'scheduled'

Couldn't find it live by number, couldn't find it as active via reg of aircraft. Only when it was under active radar 10mins out did it find it

Better off using the web or filtering by callsign and manually moving around the map
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X