Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Username and password when I put the localhost ip of the adsb receiver in Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username and password when I put the localhost ip of the adsb receiver in Radar View

Hello, when I put the ip of the adsb receiver, and activate the local traffic option, a window appears asking for the equipment user and password, which I did not receive, and I cannot see which planes I am capturing, Flight Radar 24 sent me a device new, which has a front display.

Please Help me!
    Thank You!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Did you put the address as 192.168.0.22:30005

If not that will be why
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Could not be resolved, the following message appears: Could not load local data: error

Comment

I'm not convinced it works anymore (links to it were removed from the website but page remains)

I now get similar.

It appears to be due to HTTPs not being used and browsers forcing it. Or it was only available as part of the ported windows->linux versions of which features were dropped
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ah nope.

After message about needing to be insecure. Changed radar source address (no :30005)

Force reloaded page - data showing.

Each time you make a change. Need to refresh whole page to make the script go through check tests

Comment

Hello ramonenghaw,

Check this out.

login: flightradar24
            password: MAC address of the receiver as printed on the bottom (all caps with colons included).

Comment

Originally posted by 9M2FLP View Post
              Hello ramonenghaw,

Check this out.

login: flightradar24
              password: MAC address of the receiver as printed on the bottom (all caps with colons included).
              Hi,

I can't login with these credentials from version 1.0.37-0. What is the new username?

Comment

Working...
              X