The Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Competition!

I clicked on an google-ad off on the FR24 site today and come across a site called Casper.
    It claims to be an "innovative web solution to present aircraft movements" Graphics were novel (i liked the green a d red wing tip lights) but are they really serious when there is so much better available for free - especially FR24!!!!

I think the regulars need to turn their attention away from the SBS v ANRB debate for a while and look at this!

On another note.
    Interesting to see all thw Aer Lingus and Ryanair flighst streaming into dublin tonight - obviously trying to prepare for more volkcanic ash delays.

Please dont click on the ads, we will be banned from adsense if you do!

Comment

Originally posted by Globbe View Post
      Please dont click on the ads, we will be banned from adsense if you do!
      Sound advice.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Having seen family members struggle to set up viable internet businesses, I NEVER EVER click lightly on google ads. I know how much heartache it brings when small businesses are struggling to keep their heads above water and make their ad investment count. Every click is somebody's money up the spout if you aren't interested in what they are offering. It's hard enough to keep businesses going these days without 'click hooliganism' wasting your start up money.

Personally, if I see a business advertised on google ads that I want to find out about, I do a google search on the name and go in that way. that costs them nothing. Google can afford to make a bit less money. I say that even as a great fan of their services.

Comment

Google employs very sophisticated tracking of adword clickthrus. It witholds Adsense revenue if it has the slightest suspicion of deliberate clickthrus to generate site income.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
          X