Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the flight?? History of a place at a specific time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the flight?? History of a place at a specific time?

I am FLGIR3. I am feeding from my home which is next to the airport. On the 13th I left my home to get my kid from school (at a very specific time). On my way there I noticed an airplane that seemed to had just lift off that had its gear down for longer than usual. So I drove to a location that I could monitor it for longer. It continued having his gear down and didn't seem to gain height but instead seemed to try and "go around". I thought who on earth managed to missapproach and had to do a go-around with perfect conditions, but I didn't have more time so I left to go get my kid. I was trying to find the flight today.. But according to data no flight departed or arrived at that time (or even +- 30minutes).. How can I find the flight and see the history?? I am the only station at that airport that has the ability of showing flights below 1500ft..

You would have to have some sort of local logging enabled to a database or similar with a 7 day rotation for instance to keep a log of stuff.

Chances are it was below height for FR24 to lodge, or potentially an MLAT contact which would get 'seen' even less.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It was not a regular flight (I didn't recognize the logo , but it was a boing..) If it was an MLAT there is no chance to ever show as I am the only one capable of below 1500ft here...
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X