TAS, IAS, mach, wind and temperature is always N/A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAS, IAS, mach, wind and temperature is always N/A

Like the title says for every flight the Indicated Airspeed, True Airspeed, Mach, Wind, and temperature is always N/A or if it's not N/A it's 0, Also FIR/UIR says "Position Estimated" for most, is there a reason for this?

The position Estimated is the biggest hint - there is no current signal

And if you look at the 'data source' panel. If it says Estimation or MLAT. The reason is exactly that, they're not available unless it is full ADSB equipped (the down arrow explains each)

Either the target isn't providing full ADSB containing the data (MLAT) or it's a different source (UAT/Estimated/Satelite)

fr24na.JPG
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-01-14, 06:00.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I am also not getting all the 'Gold' features, much like Glen.c stated. INDICATED AIRSPEED, TRUE AIRSPEED, MACH, WIND, and TEMPERATURE are always N/A.
      I used 3 different airplanes, altitudes, and ARTCCs as examples of all other airplanes tracking the same.

FLIGHTRADAR24.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LoneOwl View Post
        I am also not getting all the 'Gold' features, much like Glen.c stated. INDICATED AIRSPEED, TRUE AIRSPEED, MACH, WIND, and TEMPERATURE are always N/A.
        I used 3 different airplanes, altitudes, and ARTCCs as examples of all other airplanes tracking the same.

FLIGHTRADAR24.jpg
        Unfortunately what you're seeing also differs to this reported one.

That was because he was looking at estimated contacts a few years back.

What you are seeing is seemingly the us airspace (likely server as other region's are fine) issues. And will require contacting support. They dont visit forums for reported issues. Or try their Facebook, seems to raise them more than here.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Unfortunately what you're seeing also differs to this reported one.

That was because he was looking at estimated contacts a few years back.

What you are seeing is seemingly the us airspace (likely server as other region's are fine) issues. And will require contacting support. They dont visit forums for reported issues. Or try their Facebook, seems to raise them more than here.
          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X