Issue in display of day/night shadows on flight playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue in display of day/night shadows on flight playback

I have noticed that recently the day/night shadows have been displayed incorrectly on the flight playback screens. Attached is a photo of CZ304, taken at UTC00:10 (about midnight in GB), and it clearly shows the UK far from midnight.

If I were to guess at the cause of this... I live in UTC+8, and it is showing midnight there at UTC+0. I have found this affecting every flight I view, in both Chrome and Firefox.

FR24 Shadow Problem.JPG

Originally posted by L5678 View Post
    I have noticed that recently the day/night shadows have been displayed incorrectly on the flight playback screens. Attached is a photo of CZ304, taken at UTC00:10 (about midnight in GB), and it clearly shows the UK far from midnight.

If I were to guess at the cause of this... I live in UTC+8, and it is showing midnight there at UTC+0. I have found this affecting every flight I view, in both Chrome and Firefox.

FR24 Shadow Problem.JPG

Thank you for reaching out. If it affecting every flight you search for, it could related to your PC settings as we are not able to reproduce it. Can you please test it only on the latest version of Google Chrome, but firstly clear all the cookies/caches and then let me know how it went? Check the settings of your PC as well and make sure that you have same settings within the web as well.

Comment

Working...
    X