Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to click on aircraft to get registration details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to click on aircraft to get registration details.

Tks Mike for info re: cache
    I couldn't click on aircraft for reg info etc. a few mins ago, but cleared cache on our iMac and now ok.
    I'm on Crete and it's very busy with Libyan movements

I have that problem too, intermittently allowing me to get reg details etc, but only for a short time. I have cleared my cache and it works for a bit then stops. Has been fine up until this morning. Any clues anyone??

Comment

Unable to click on aircraft to get registration details.

When I opened up Flightradar24 yesterday, I was unable to click on planes, I got the odd 'red' plane intermittently but there was no logical pattern to this. I am still unable to get plane info even after clearing the cache on my macbook. I am using safari 5.0.3. Is this a problem I can fix or am I stuck with it, I have been using flightradar24 for about a year, and apart from the odd glitch here and there, have never had any issues like this. Hope someone can give me some advice.

Comment

IT works, but when I click on A/c on radar,NO regn info appears ????
        This has been happening for days now ?????

Comment

Same here, Could it be because where we are???????

Comment

Sorry, just noticed your'e using Safari as well (I have iMac)

Comment

I am in the UK so it can't be geographical. I am wondering if FR24 has updated software and is not agreeing with safari as it sounds like a Mac problem. I wonder if anyone at FR24 knows about it??

Comment

Glad its not just me, Im in the uk and also having the same problems on my mac since the site was updated.

Im running google chrome on me laptop and its fine on that so must be a safari problem.

Comment

too here, MacBook Pro on Mac OS X 10.6.6, Safari 5.0.3

Comment

Agreed - I'm using an iMac (& Safari) and been unable to highlight the aircraft.
                    Is anyone from FR24 reading the forum and offer some feedback/resolution?

Comment

We are reading the forum all the time. But we haven't done any changes in the code last weeks so it's hard to know what the problem is.

Comment

Ok Mike, thanks for the feedback.
                        It's still not working though.

Comment

I cant click to get info on the flights or the airports. I use IMac and Safari, and I'm not going to change that just to get your site to work.

Comment

I've been using the iMac for 2 years now, so WHAT's the PROBLEM please ???????
                            Where are you based Bennie ???
                            As I'm wondering if't it related to our position ?????
                            Who is going to help with our problem please ?

Comment

I have a problem too, been away for a while so not sure how recent this is.

When I click on aircraft it just tries to zoom into aircraft rather than display information.

It will work in the first minute or so of loading / restarting safari but after that it does not (tried clearing cache, this did not help)

Firefox i think is ok but i use safari 99.5% of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X