Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rbhimjee View Post
    OMAA down again?
    Yeah, been like this for the whole day here in Australia. Was like this a couple of days ago... and was back up and running within a few hours. Cannot say that about today. :P

But what I cannot understand is why some aircraft are showing up near OTBD on OMAA's radar?

Cheers,

EK433B77W.
    "There are four ways to fly: the right way, the wrong way, the company's way and the captain's way. Only one counts."

YouTube
    Facebook
    FlightLog

Comment

Well it seems we have OMAA and OMAA3....both down....but I too am mystified as to why OMAA is covering only Qatar and Bahrain and nowhere near OMAA !...perhaps the powers that be could advise? Shame we cant get more consistency in the coverage....but very grateful all the same that the responsible guys are providing the service anyway for us mere mortals !...in the meantime whilst its down will have to go back to talking to the wife :-(

Comment

Coverage of OMAA back again. Thanks stm44e

Comment

Anyone know why UAE600 turned back after departure from DXB to KHI? (Please see attachments).

Cheers,

EK433B77W!
          Attached Files
          "There are four ways to fly: the right way, the wrong way, the company's way and the captain's way. Only one counts."

YouTube
          Facebook
          FlightLog

Comment

EK4***W Will keep my eye on the local rags to see if here is any info

Comment

Originally posted by Dubaieagle View Post
              EK4***W Will keep my eye on the local rags to see if here is any info
              Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Cheers,

EK433B77W.

YouTube
              Facebook
              FlightLog

Comment

G'day all,

Just looking around on OMAA and discovered this Air Berlin A332 which seems to be in some type of holding pattern. Please see attached image.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Cheers,

EK433B77W!
                Attached Files

YouTube
                Facebook
                FlightLog

Comment

That is awsome, quite frightening really. Hope everybody got their washing in !!!
                  Only joking, but in a case like that, I suppose the ground staff have to rush around putting covers on the engines of aircraft on the ground, how much warning do they get about an approaching sandstorm ?

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by EK433B77W View Post
                    G'day all,

Just looking around on OMAA and discovered this Air Berlin A332 which seems to be in some type of holding pattern. Please see attached image.

Anyone know what's going on here?

Cheers,

EK433B77W!
                    Stranger and stranger. Firstly AB fly to DXB and not AUH ( unless they have started very recently !) Secondly it must have been some sort of test flight since they departed from AUH and flew over DXB before going out to a holding pattern at high level. Any idea where it went on too from there ( about 40K feet over the sea !)...a well unusual route... ??? will advise if I see any more AB out of/to AUH.

Comment

Bill

After spending many years here we only wear sandy brown...saves the missus rushing outside every five mins to get the washing in !

Comment

its flight test i saw it today it was in the maintenance area

Comment

Originally posted by stm44ae View Post
                          its flight test i saw it today it was in the maintenance area
                          Thanks stm....I checked that AB do NOT fly scheduled into AUH and also played the replay and saw that it returned there on its test flight...now the interest lies in why AB would be using AUH for maintenance ????

Comment

G'day all,

UAE526 (DXB-HYD) seems to be having an issue after departing DXB. Currently in a holding pattern at 5000'. (See image attached).

Does anyone know what the issue is?

Cheers,

EK433B77W!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by EK433B77W; 2011-09-05, 01:35.

YouTube
                            Facebook
                            FlightLog

Comment

Patchy coverage for OMAA and Dubai over the past few days. Any problems stm44ae?

Comment

Lost coverage over Dubai and OMAA over the past few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X