Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since three days Flightradar24 doesnt work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan T
    replied
    Patience Friends - It's all back to rights

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    OK, Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I don't know if it's possible. Contact your Internet provider, maybe there is another APN or connection type you can use.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    But how can I Change that?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    As I wrote, that must be some kind of a proxy at the internet provider. I know that some 3G providers in some countries have a proxy that repacks the data to reduce data transfer.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Well, i tested now Flightradar with the German T-mobile an it Works. But with Vodafone it doesnt work. What is the Problem with Vodafone? Somebody knows?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    We cannot deactivate gzip, that would increase traffic by 65-80%. All modern browsers support gzip, and if your browser don't support gzip you should get an unzipped response instead. I still think it might be a proxy on your internet connection that is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Mike...it must be an Webcode or Server Problem. GZIP must be deaktivated. 1. define('HTTP_ENABLE_GZIP', 1); to 1. define('HTTP_ENABLE_GZIP', 0);

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Screenshot

Thats an Screenshot how it now looks. What can I do?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by timmyw; 2011-02-22, 20:04.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Well, i formatted my system and installed Windows 7 again. But it doesnt work. Only Flightradar24.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    But i didnt changed my system Konfiguration. How can i see if its an proxy?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    We haven't done any changes last 3-4 days. I'm don't think that the error message comes from flightradar24.com so I would guess that you are behind some kind of a proxy that is doing something strange.

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Yes i Can open these two Pages. Only Flightradar24 is not working.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by timmyw View Post
    Hi, the same Problem with Chrome. -->Fehler 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unbekannter Fehler. The Homepage is temporarily not available or has a new adress.
    Alot of German Forums are talking about that problem.
    Hi.

Can you try these two websites to see if they work ok:

I am off to bed now, let us know how you get on, there will be more people on tomorrow that can maybe sort it out.

Mike / Speedbird

Leave a comment:

• timmyw
    replied
    Hi, the same Problem with Chrome. -->Fehler 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unbekannter Fehler. The Homepage is temporarily not available or has a new adress.
    Alot of German Forums are talking about that problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X