Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since three days Flightradar24 doesnt work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since three days Flightradar24 doesnt work...

Since three days Flightradar24 doesnt work anymore. It says "Content-Encoding-Failure" "Invalid Compression".Contact the Administrator of the Website.
    Does anybody got the same failure? What can I do?

Originally posted by timmyw View Post
    Since three days Flightradar24 doesnt work anymore. It says "Content-Encoding-Failure" "Invalid Compression".Contact the Administrator of the Website.
    Does anybody got the same failure? What can I do?
    Hi Timmyw.

Can you try clearing your cache, then if that does not work can post back on here what operating system you have and what browser you are using.

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi, i cleared but its not working. It works before. But since three days it dont. I have Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6.13. And it is also not working with Internet Explorer.

Comment

Hi, i cleared but its not working. It works before. But since three days it dont. I have Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6.13. And it is also not working with Internet Explorer.
        Hi, Try Google Chrome it works better on some computers, Windows 7 has known bugs with maps.

Mike / Speedbird

Comment

Hi, the same Problem with Chrome. -->Fehler 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unbekannter Fehler. The Homepage is temporarily not available or has a new adress.
          Alot of German Forums are talking about that problem.

Comment

Hi, the same Problem with Chrome. -->Fehler 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unbekannter Fehler. The Homepage is temporarily not available or has a new adress.
            Alot of German Forums are talking about that problem.
            Hi.

Can you try these two websites to see if they work ok:

I am off to bed now, let us know how you get on, there will be more people on tomorrow that can maybe sort it out.

Mike / Speedbird

Comment

Yes i Can open these two Pages. Only Flightradar24 is not working.

Comment

We haven't done any changes last 3-4 days. I'm don't think that the error message comes from flightradar24.com so I would guess that you are behind some kind of a proxy that is doing something strange.

Comment

But i didnt changed my system Konfiguration. How can i see if its an proxy?

Comment

Well, i formatted my system and installed Windows 7 again. But it doesnt work. Only Flightradar24.

Comment

Screenshot

Thats an Screenshot how it now looks. What can I do?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by timmyw; 2011-02-22, 20:04.

Comment

Mike...it must be an Webcode or Server Problem. GZIP must be deaktivated. 1. define('HTTP_ENABLE_GZIP', 1); to 1. define('HTTP_ENABLE_GZIP', 0);

Comment

We cannot deactivate gzip, that would increase traffic by 65-80%. All modern browsers support gzip, and if your browser don't support gzip you should get an unzipped response instead. I still think it might be a proxy on your internet connection that is the problem.

Comment

Well, i tested now Flightradar with the German T-mobile an it Works. But with Vodafone it doesnt work. What is the Problem with Vodafone? Somebody knows?

Comment

As I wrote, that must be some kind of a proxy at the internet provider. I know that some 3G providers in some countries have a proxy that repacks the data to reduce data transfer.

Comment

Working...
                              X