Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimpom
    replied
    Contacted support. They said "there is no option to update your card once subscription expired, so we would suggest re-subscribing/purchasing, but of course still under the same credentials/e-mail.". I paid with another card and things are now back to normal.

At the time I posted the thread starter, I didn't know I could still access my account since everything had reverted to Basic. Besides, I'd expected the Contact Us link to be in a more prominent location on the page.
    Last edited by Pimpom; 2019-10-18, 16:57.

Leave a comment:

• pjm
    replied
    Same thing happened to me, just go to your account and renew with a different card. It still keeps the subscription renewal date, it doesn't give you 12 months from the day you actually renew.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    You'll have better luck contacting them directly with no actual support provided via forum.

https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Pimpom
    started a topic Renewing subscription after due date

Renewing subscription after due date

I've just received notification that my Silver subscription has been cancelled because the auto-debit from my card failed. It was only then that I realised that this particular card expired some time ago.

Is there a way to renew my subscription using another card or should I just take a fresh one? Does it make any difference?
Working...
X