aircraft info display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aircraft info display

when i click on an aircraft the info comes up as well which is great but when the aircraft disappears of the map the info disappears with it,is it supposed to do that ? before the new identity and changes were introduced i could click on an aircraft and if it disappeared off the map the info displayed would still be shown and not disappear,it's just a little annoying because i tend to write the aircraft info down

Also the track should not disappear

Hi, I also think that plane-info (especially the track-line) should not disappear, when the plane disappears for a short time because of lost signal.

Itīs hard to follow a plane if it continuosly disappers completely.

This is the only thing wich is not good in the new edition. All other things are better than in the old edition.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
      when i click on an aircraft the info comes up as well which is great but when the aircraft disappears of the map the info disappears with it,is it supposed to do that ? before the new identity and changes were introduced i could click on an aircraft and if it disappeared off the map the info displayed would still be shown and not disappear,it's just a little annoying because i tend to write the aircraft info down
      Hi Carl.

If you want save aircraft information before it vanishes follow the advice in this thread, at least it solves a bit of the problem.

can anyone tell me how to copy and paste flights i have got the free flightradar24 one:(

Mike / Speedbird
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
      X