No announcement yet.

FR24 outtage 29-30/7/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Data sharer statistics page is broken. It's not been updated for at least 24 hours.

Comment

At least it was updated somewhere

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        If it wasn't already obvious that its not a case of 'just me?' by the abundance of everyone confirming.. https://www.facebook.com/flightradar24/posts_to_page/
        Not everyone regularly checks Stalker book, perhaps a Top Post ion the Forums too may assist when the system has issues

Comment

Originally posted by Coxy View Post
          Not everyone regularly checks Stalker book, perhaps a Top Post ion the Forums too may assist when the system has issues
          I wasn't expecting you do.

Was to appease the abundance of people posting here saying where they were and having issues. After 2-3 posts it gets pretty clear it wasn't an isolated case. Of which I just added clear fuel to the fire to show adding more reports was fairly frivolous

And I didn't bother stickying as I was an hr late to even notice the thread. And watching the admins search the forum while this was going on I half pie expected them to do it. But no.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            And watching the admins search the forum while this was going on I half pie expected them to do it. But no.
            It baffles me why FR24 is noticeably absent on this forum? I understand why it invests in "social media" to promote revenue generating apps and announce outages that affect fee paying customers. But why ignore this platform?

My guess is those who voluntarily feed data (and underpin the FR24 revenue generating model) look to a forum for "support".

But, as we know only too well, we are ignored. I just don't get it.

Oblivian does an excellent job but he's "one of us" and not an FR24 employee.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Ironically it's more likely to have detailed and double checked analysis by a number of competent users 'hive mind' here vs the family member tracking users on social media.

Maybe we should get more unfriendly and even less helpful (maybe that's just me..) and give everyone a default answer.. email support

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X