FR24 outtage 29-30/7/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 outtage 29-30/7/2018

Would appear FR24 is down in AUS. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here in the UK.

Comment

And Denmark
      T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Back up in Oz (sort of) but hardly any aircraft visible. Second time in two weeks I've noticed an outage around this time of day
        Last edited by airnrail; 2018-07-30, 07:34. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Yes, back on here as well. Like last time, the past tracks are only for the last few minutes.

Comment

It's back but my subscriptions shows Basic. Both my stations are online and feeding. Maybe it will take some time to get the Business subscription back? Logoff-Logon did not help.

Comment

Same here. Back online but subscription now showing as Basic. Same as the last outage!
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Went down again briefly. My subscription showing Gold as usual.

Comment

Subscription still shows Basic even after logging out and in again on different devices.
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Same problem here in Bournemouth. Sign in /out doesnt help. Seems to be something to do with Change of terms and conditions box at the top ?

Comment

Also problems here in Germany: All my accounts down to "Basic".

Comment

Mine ahs gone back to Business after a refresh

Comment

Yes, confirmed, business is back after CTRL-F5 in the browser and closing/reopening the IOS App.

Comment

Same happened a few days ago, I guess in time everything will go back to normal and get the business plan back. At least this time our feeding time remains at 100%.

Comment

If it wasn't already obvious that its not a case of 'just me?' by the abundance of everyone confirming.. https://www.facebook.com/flightradar24/posts_to_page/
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                              X