X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth
    replied
    Originally posted by Khan View Post
    I have asked a colleague to look into it.
    Thank you. Its no big deal, just that it happened enough to make it worth asking the question.

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    I have asked a colleague to look into it.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    It's just done it again.

stats page.png

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    Let's see if anyone else is having the same issue, though we haven't heard from any other F or T feeders so far. Will ask the web guys to look into it. If anyone else is having the same issue, please send an email to support so we know how many people are affected.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Hard to be exact, but it seems more often than not ( I'm currently checking stats at least daily while experimenting with settings). I don't usually log out after checking my stats, so I did that today to see what happened. When I logged back in later it had turned off sharing. The only difference was that I was able to turn it back on with just one click on the button.

I have just checked again and sharing is still enabled. I can see this being one of those 'the pain goes away when you make the dentist appointment' issues!
    Last edited by Stealth; 2018-03-08, 11:10. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    Can you say roughly how often does it happen? Once or twice a week?

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    started a topic Stats Sharing button

Stats Sharing button

Frequently, but not always, I find when visiting my stats page the "Stats Sharing" button has been 'turned off' and has to be reset to 'on'. Less frequently, it takes a number of attempts and page refreshes to get the button to work. Don't know if its a bug with the FR24 web page or just a browser issue.
Working...
X