Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effxbe
    replied
    Is there any workaround for this issue? I never got fleet view to working and can't even delete a custom fleet.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyrojim View Post
    Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?
    Not on the forum but The support email.

They've made it reasonably clear by not visiting the forum as frequently as users and reminding users/subscribing individuals to follow the service methods included (infact the post before yours) for complaints and or individual cases

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post103199

Leave a comment:

• Pyrojim
    replied
    Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Not asking in a place that's likely to be heard

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Pyrojim
    replied
    Hey Flightradar24 folks,

I wrote the original post on this thread last November. We STILL see this problem.

1) I create a custom fleet.
    2) I go to filters on the PC web page. I "add new filter" and select the fleet I want to filter for.
    3) FR24 usually works properly for a while (5 to 30 minutes or so) and only shows me my fleet.
    4) Then, for no apparent reason, ALL AIRCRAFT show up as if I have turned the filter off. Sometimes it will go back to filtering just my fleet, and sometimes the only way I can get it to work is to go back into filtering, turn off the filter, turn it back on, and hope for the best.

FR24, what can you do about this? We have absolutely no interest in watching every aircraft on the map. We only want to watch our fleet. Currently, we have the FR24 mirrored onto a big screen TV in the office to watch our fleet, and it's useless like this.

Thanks,

JIM

Leave a comment:

• JuanFR24
    replied
    Hey there Bencio, please send an email to support@fr24.com with more information about the problem encountered, and our team will do its best to get it working for you!

Leave a comment:

• bencio
    replied
    I tried, but it did not work

Leave a comment:

• wegmand
    replied
    Originally posted by bencio View Post
    Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?
    Did you try the steps I listed last week in the previous post (#10)? Maybe that will work for you.

Leave a comment:

• bencio
    replied
    Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?

Leave a comment:

• wegmand
    replied
    Originally posted by wegmand View Post
    Not working for me this morning but I'll keep checking and post again when it does.
    I got the fleet filter to work! First, I switched from the 'Map view (default)' to the 'Fleet view.' Next, I tapped the gear icon on the Fleet view pane and toggled the switches for both the 'Show selected flights only' & 'Show current flights only' to ON and then OFF. After doing that and switching back to the Map view, the filter for fleets acts as it should.

Leave a comment:

• wegmand
    replied
    Not working for me this morning but I'll keep checking and post again when it does.

Leave a comment:

• lucianosr
    replied
    Originally posted by lucianosr View Post
    Was this fixed? Seems that it is not working for me also.
    Ouch, seems to be working now!

Leave a comment:

• lucianosr
    replied
    Originally posted by JuanFR24 View Post
    Thank you for highlighting this and sorry for the inconvenience! We have received a couple of messages on this regard as well and please know our team is currently looking into it. We hope to be able to get to the bottom of this issue shortly, and ensure the fleet view works as normal. If you want to share more details or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send our team an email at support@fr24.com!
    Was this fixed? Seems that it is not working for me also.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrojim
    replied
    With a "business" FR24 account, you can create your own custom fleets by creating your fleet and entering the tail numbers of your aircraft into your fleet.

Leave a comment:

• JuanFR24
    replied
    Hey! You can add aircraft by registration to your Custom Fleet, regardless of the company so different airlines shouldn't be a problem

Any questions about the Business subscription, customs fleets or any other queries, feel always free to email us at support@fr24.com !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X