Testflight KLM (KLM7051

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testflight KLM (KLM7051

Tonight KLM preformed a testflight over the Netherlands with Boeing 737-800 PH-BGB. Highest level was 41.000 feet.
    Departure 20.00 hrs and arrival around 21.00 hrs.

Rgds, Ger
    Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Originally posted by Ger View Post
    Tonight KLM preformed a testflight over the Netherlands with Boeing 737-800 PH-BGB. Highest level was 41.000 feet.
    And what the results are?

Harijs

Comment

Originally posted by hbush View Post
      And what the results are?

Harijs
      Hardly any volcanic ash in the filters of the engines, but the flight was only one hour and only in Dutch airspace.

Ger
      Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/307865168157/

Comment

Originally posted by Ger View Post
        Hardly any volcanic ash in the filters of the engines, but the flight was only one hour and only in Dutch airspace.
        Ger
        Somehow Polish air space is safe enough for Russian president Medvedev to fly directly to Krakov to take part in air crash victims burial. Huge political win for Russians, specially because Obama, Merkel etc. have canceled their participation because of the volcanic ash. Interesting, what type of plane did he fly on.

Comment

The Russians are still operate Moscow-Kaliningrad dispyte the ashcloud....

Comment

Originally posted by Kjelleman View Post
            The Russians are still operate Moscow-Kaliningrad dispyte the ashcloud....
            Yep. SVO-KGD, LED-KGD are flying as usually. They did yesterday too. By the way, SVO-KGD, LED-KGD are flying over supposedly closed Lithuanian airspace. Somehow they are not falling out of the sky... Maybe they simply have better information about ash density than Eurocontrol?

Comment

Yes maybe they have better info, maybe the fly on lower altitud. I don´t know.

Comment

Is there any video taken?

Comment

Working...
                X