Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midexjet
    replied
    I guess I really wonder if the developers are actually listening to the users... I seems to me that with each change, again to ME, I loos functionality that I am looking for and suggestions for potential ideas are poo pooed... I don't know if I personally see the value in continuing to be a subscriber.

AGAIN.. THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND MY VIEWS ONLY...

Leave a comment:

• Tyke's Aero blog
    replied
    There's yet another bug that's appeared which worked fine previously. Trying to delete alerts in the account panel no longer works when clicking the red X. Upon first click nothing happens. On next click it disappears from the list but when you delete another one, the original one you deleted reappears. Refreshing the page brings all the deleted ones back again. I have been playing with this for 5 minutes and it is impossible to delete any alerts as they all reappear. Please fix asap.

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by jormakos View Post
    Gregg,

I am sorry for misrepresenting you on this thread. I merely wanted to point out that while everybody seemed to be satisfied that the problem was solved it, in fact, was not and the fault had reappeared and at the time still persisted.
    Bookmarks have now been working for the last couple of days. Let's hope it will stay so. I also want to add that FR24 has contacted me by email and explained the issue and that somebody is working on it.

Regards,
    Jorma
    Thanks, and it's all good mate.

Regards,
    Gregg

Leave a comment:

• Tyke's Aero blog
    replied
    Seems to be working now.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
    Site is broken again, now with a new display bug. All the menu icons down to the right side are missing and just show empty transparent placeholders. If you click the clear box where the icons should be they still work but the icons themselves are missing.
    Server error this morning reported on Facebook

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Tyke's Aero blog
    replied
    Site is broken again, now with a new display bug. All the menu icons down to the right side are missing and just show empty transparent placeholders. If you click the clear box where the icons should be they still work but the icons themselves are missing.

Leave a comment:

• jormakos
    replied
    Originally posted by fungus View Post
    Jorma,

You may want to be a bit cautious about taking posts out of context. At the time I made that post it was clear that the issue was resolved, all be it very briefly, as can be seen from the post following mine from Attigliano. I didn't get the opportunity, nor was it likely necessary, to jump back in and add anything further as Attigliano had summed the situation up quite well. Also Gaelan had made it clear it was, and is, being looked into.

At the risk of sticking my neck out once again, at the moment the issue re bookmarks now seems to be resolved. Perhaps I should say it's working for me.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Gregg,

I am sorry for misrepresenting you on this thread. I merely wanted to point out that while everybody seemed to be satisfied that the problem was solved it, in fact, was not and the fault had reappeared and at the time still persisted.
    Bookmarks have now been working for the last couple of days. Let's hope it will stay so. I also want to add that FR24 has contacted me by email and explained the issue and that somebody is working on it.

Regards,
    Jorma

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    I can just add that there are some more design updates, to make it easier to read, coming to the airport information panels coming next month.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    ✈ Take a closer look at New Flightradar24 Features—Airport Information Panels, New Weather Layers, and Better Email Alerts, learn more about flight tracking and get the latest aviation news with Flightradar24.

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by jormakos View Post
    The Bookmark issue has not been solved for PCs. I used the Contact us on Sep 2nd to tell that all my Bookmarks stopped working. I mostly look at FR with Bookmarks. I have saved settings for various spots on the map with different map types, settings, filters and airlines. The only correct thing I get is the right position on the map. Then my settings appear right for 3-4 secs and after that it reverts to normal view with all airlines visible. This is most annoying since I mainly watch FR with my Bookmarks.
    It takes a lot of time to set up the view and filters I want for each place by hand every day. I wish somebody would pay attention to this.
    It is the same both on my laptop and PC. I've tried different browsers etc. Nothing works.

Regards
    Jorma
    Jorma,

You may want to be a bit cautious about taking posts out of context. At the time I made that post it was clear that the issue was resolved, all be it very briefly, as can be seen from the post following mine from Attigliano. I didn't get the opportunity, nor was it likely necessary, to jump back in and add anything further as Attigliano had summed the situation up quite well. Also Gaelan had made it clear it was, and is, being looked into.

At the risk of sticking my neck out once again, at the moment the issue re bookmarks now seems to be resolved. Perhaps I should say it's working for me.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2017-09-14, 01:28.

Leave a comment:

• milair
    replied
    When you click on the "more info" button after the Airport info opens, the screen then displays something similar to the older version. But try as I might the windspeed is always shown in Km/h whereas I have selected Knots on the settings menu. I have Knots displaying fine on the main aircraft plot screen, so maybe this is a bug yet to be noticed ?

Thanks

John

Leave a comment:

• jormakos
    replied
    Originally posted by fungus View Post
    It would seem that the bookmark issue on PC's has been resolved. Thanks guys.

Regards,
    Gregg
    The Bookmark issue has not been solved for PCs. I used the Contact us on Sep 2nd to tell that all my Bookmarks stopped working. I mostly look at FR with Bookmarks. I have saved settings for various spots on the map with different map types, settings, filters and airlines. The only correct thing I get is the right position on the map. Then my settings appear right for 3-4 secs and after that it reverts to normal view with all airlines visible. This is most annoying since I mainly watch FR with my Bookmarks.
    It takes a lot of time to set up the view and filters I want for each place by hand every day. I wish somebody would pay attention to this.
    It is the same both on my laptop and PC. I've tried different browsers etc. Nothing works.

Regards
    Jorma

Leave a comment:

• trabin
    replied
    Sience two day's web page is very slowly

Leave a comment:

• Zooters
    replied
    Originally posted by attigliano View Post
    This morning it works but now it don't
    Not working for me either! Most frustrating

Leave a comment:

• mimku
    replied
    As of today, control buttons are missing in Playback mode, Chromium and Firefox tested.

- The bank of buttons normally at the bottom of the aircraft information panel ( follow / share ) etc gone. Actually they might still be there but no way to scroll down to them, even clicking on the information panel and using Page Down doesn't work

- The play / pause button for Playback missing

Screenshot attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X