Bookmark URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmark URL

I heavily rely on bookmarks while using FR24. Is it possible to generate a "bookmark link"? I would love to use this to automatically load custom maps on browser start up! I really hope there is a feature like this...

Depends on the sort of bookmark.

There are cookie based ones you can save to your login on the web, (limited on free/un signed in account) and also ones in the URL that are usable.

Locations/regions can are presented as a wide area be saved as areas in-map (the gold star on main screen). Or you can use the GPS string in the bar.
    Like.. https://www.flightradar24.com/-30.77,146.63/8
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I use the star symbol in the flightradar menu on the right hand side of the screen. How would I generate a link to the bookmarked map?

The GPS string is not an option for me as it does not save filters.

Comment

As long as you login, the site remembers applied filters and position each session. So it shouldnt be an issue?. Only if you load multiple tabs, it will recall the most recent closed so not functional how you would like.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Just scroll the map to where you want and bookmark the URLs as desired. That's what I do and then attach a keyword to each link.

The bookmark section in the page itself doesn't work properly and has been broken for years. If you get logged out or log out yourself it loses them all when you log back in.

Comment

Working...
          X