What Mobile does Beta FL24 Work on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mobile does Beta FL24 Work on

After using Skyfire on my Nokia N95-8GB, which was just about useable, even with the new Beta version i was looking forward to some kind of app.

Anyway as cedarjet212 said it works on Opera Mobile Browser very well.
    When you first load the page the map and page platform take about a minute to load up, after that it takes a bit time to get used to, but it's worth the effort.

The zoom control works ok, a touch slow but it is a mobile.

The pan control is a bit hit and miss, but it does work.

When you want to know what the callsign is, just put the cursor near the aircraft and it comes up instantly.

If you want to select an aircraft put the cursor near it and then click on it, you will have to wait about 2 seconds and it will turn red, you can then view the aircraft details.

No photo's of aircraft show, a message appears " Ooops... The requested image does not exist" maybe this is not a bad thing as at least you can view all the other information fairly quickly.

Well done all you guy's at FR24.

Could everyone use this thread for Mobiles that the new Beta version works on.
    It will help other users to identify which Mobile Browser works best on certain models of Mobile.

Here's the link for the Beta version:
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2010-12-20, 00:17.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

OMG. Im using my Sony Ericsson k800 to type this post, thanks to speedbird, in the previous post, i didnt get the idea to use Opera Mini, but i did now, and guess what? The beta site of FR24 WORKS. I get exactly the same as the webpage, with plane pictures, except that the moving the map isnt quite easy, apart from that everything else works. Feel so great.

Comment

The beta works in Safari on iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The beta works in Safari on iPhone
        Thats an iphone, so obviously its gonna work. Im using an old crap phone and it still works

Comment

Working...
        X