This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

You can install the previous app (pro) by following these steps: If you have deleted the app or wish to install the app (version 6) on a new device, you still can install it again. To do this open the Play Store, go to the "Library" tab and scroll down until you find Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app. Any in-app purchases that you bought, will be also available.

However, please make sure to use the same Google Account as the one used to purchase the app in first place.

If you cannot make any of the apps work properly, please try on different connections, such as different Wifi networks.

Comment

Hi, I just got a Misfit Vapor smartwatch with Android Wear 2.0. While I was able to install the Flightradar24 watch app and it also requested the location permission, all then happens is a message "Unable to connect" and the app exiting by itself.
      T-EDDI15RasPi2 + RTL2838 USB dongle + stock antenna

Comment

can i suggest a zoom in zoom out icon for lets say for people that us the app on a chromebook. . thanks

Comment

Why isn't my Samsung S7 no longer compatible with the app? Does this mean my "O
          Golld Status" won't be renewed when its supposed the 24th of each month? Please help

Comment

Originally posted by hawk4174 View Post
            Why isn't my Samsung S7 no longer compatible with the app? Does this mean my "O
            Golld Status" won't be renewed when its supposed the 24th of each month? Please help
            If you just upgraded to Oreo that will be why. Most devs have not updated the OS version numbers
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I installed the Flightradar24 app on my phone and I do not know why it does not work, no error message appears and the application stays as if there was no internet connection. At first I thought it was a problem in my connection, I did tests using 3G and connection in another house and it worked. I installed the app on a Samsung Win Duos and used the same connection as mine and it also worked. I have no idea why the app does not work on my device. My phone is Motorola Moto Maxx, android 6.0.
              Screenshot_20180218-180154.jpg

Comment

Hi everyone.

Sorry this is my first post but I've had no luck anywhere else solving this problem.
                Installed Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app on my phone as I couldn't find and download the original Flightradar24 Pro I purchased. Upgraded the Flightradar24 Flight Tracker app to GOLD straight away.

So why is the app still BASIC ??

Comment

I don't have a question or a problem, just adding to the group knowledge. I have the gold subscription. I use it on a Win 8.1 desktop and on a Samsung S7 Edge. My sign-in appears to be the same for both venues. I haven't used the 3D option for a while. It appears (the 3D) to be quite enhanced compared to what I remember. That is on both the home monitor and the S7. I don't remember doing anything about updates on either venue. Maybe I forgot or it happened automatically. Anyway, 3D is looking great Thanks FR24!!!

Comment

I'm not paying £35 for GOLD I'm unable to use and "Priority Support" is either useless or non existent. I've give up. I'll be contacting my credit card for a refund ..

Comment

Just experimented. Logged out. 3D view showed a padlock. Signing in uses a name and password. Then the word Gold shows up at the upper right of the screen next to a little head-and-shoulders icon. The cool 3D option comes alive.

Comment

Same thing (the word Gold at the upper right) on my phone. I'm guessing that you have to see the word Gold at the upper right before you can access the Gold options.

Comment

Waited far too long for "Priority Support" to reply. If this is "Priority" I'd hate to experience "Standard Support". Credit card informed, they're brilliant and my wife and children have called to say they landed safely so I can relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadeyman View Post
                            Waited far too long for "Priority Support" to reply. If this is "Priority" I'd hate to experience "Standard Support". Credit card informed, they're brilliant and my wife and children have called to say they landed safely so I can relax.
                            Support is via email or web submission support. Not the forum...

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I've gone back to the old "pro" app as it does not have the "feature" of being logged out once a week.

So tedious having to do the FR24 <-> password manager <-> 2FA manager dance so often.

FR24 is the only app that does this, every other app has remembered my session since I first logged in.

Comment

Ver. 7.7.1 4 Juni 2018
                                Samsung SM-T800 tablet.
                                Gold member.

After this latest update the app is not working as before. It takes minutes the start-up and showing moving air-planes.
                                Even when I let the app open in the background it takes 3 minutes to see the air-planes moving again.
                                The pictures of the plans are not showing at all.
                                Already reinstall the app from fresh.
                                This way the app is wordless to use on my tablet.
                                No more hearing a plane - clicking on the app - see plane with in en few seconds.

On my pc it still OK only I missed there the units in the giving type e.g. meter, Km/h et.

Comment

Working...
                                X