• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Yes.

Email super urgently

There is a contract for on the website
    Thanks Oblivian! The website instructs me to work through ITUNES.

In ITUNES, I was able to cancel the 1-week free trial. Not sure about the new subscription part. Guess I'll find out in about a week, lol.

Comment

• How many people actually pay for a Gold subscription, vs simply feed data to FR24?

Comment

• Originally posted by rwier View Post

Thanks Oblivian! The website instructs me to work through ITUNES.

In ITUNES, I was able to cancel the 1-week free trial. Not sure about the new subscription part. Guess I'll find out in about a week, lol.
        Well, I found out. The good news, I was not double-billed. The bad news, my current fully paid Gold subscription turned into a "Basic" subscription. I have notified FR24 through their contact system.

Comment

• Originally posted by rwier View Post

Well, I found out. The good news, I was not double-billed. The bad news, my current fully paid Gold subscription turned into a "Basic" subscription. I have notified FR24 through their contact system.
          The new news is ALL good news. My old Gold subscription has been re-instated and is fully functional on a desktop, a laptop, a SAMSUNG phone, and an iPad MINI. All of my problems were caused by my own confusion and incompetence as to the existing subscription benefits. Thanks, FR24!!!

Comment

• Hello, I have an issue with background maps disappearing after a short time on a Chromebook. They will then never re-appear unless I reboot/shut the app down, then maps appear to work normally for a short time (within 1 minute) and the map tiles go blank. If I test it on an iPad, it's fine. I've updated Chromebook to the latest version, reinstalled the app but still have the same issue.

I've attached a screenshot of this below, any ideas or is this a software bug?

Screenshot 2023-06-02 18.08.23.png

Comment

Working...
            X