Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be adding more features over time, but at this time we can't tell which features and in which order, apart from Alerts that will get a nice update in next major app update.

Comment

Hi guys,

Not very familiar with forums etc pardon me if gone wrong..
      Love the app and the service you provide. Decided to pay for extra options but need to change my mobile.
      Do I need to pay for Premium account again on new device as all the data would be lost I presume?

Any answers will be very much appreciated!

Cheers

Comment

Hi veroniki,

If you are speaking about the new app, this is not the case, since the log-in of your premium account can be used on all devices (mobile and web site). You have one account you are paying for and you can simply log-on with it on no matter which device.

If you are talking about the old "FR24 Pro" app (and its "one-time" in-app purchases) which is no longer supported, you should be able to restore it as well as all previously bought add-ins on your new hardware. More information can be found here: https://blog.flightradar24.com/blog/...ile-app-users/

Kind regards,

Cagou
        T-EDDG63

Comment

Originally posted by veroniki View Post
          Hi guys,

Not very familiar with forums etc pardon me if gone wrong..
          Love the app and the service you provide. Decided to pay for extra options but need to change my mobile.
          Do I need to pay for Premium account again on new device as all the data would be lost I presume?

Any answers will be very much appreciated!

Cheers
          FR24 Subscriptions are cross platform and can be used on Android, iOS and Web. More info on https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

Comment

Hi Cagou and Mike & thanks for your prompt reply!

I have never signed up and paid via PayPal. Just downloaded the app and paid for "in-app" extensions... Checked the app details and it says v6.7.1

Edit: It looks like I have the old version and would need to sign up, then. Never seen them silver/gold/business options.

Thank you!
            Last edited by veroniki; 2017-05-09, 08:36. Reason: Found more info

Comment

Latest Android Version - can't find a way to save locations to favorites

Hi All,

Sorry if this issue is covered in another thread, but couldn't find it. I'm a gold member, and downloaded the latest version of the Android App. I've looked everywhere but can't find a way to bookmark favorite locations, which I used frequently before.

It was easy to save favorites in the earlier Android version, but no obvious way to do this in the latest version. Any advice would be welcome. If this feature was removed, it really should be added again as I'm sure many find this feature handy when travelling.

Thanks.

Comment

tjjohn61,

It would seem that you are correct. I have a business plan and it's the same. I agree that it should be included as it is on the android based web version on the phone.
                There also seems to be no reference to UTC time at the top as it is on the web version either although it's possible to set all time references to UTC via settings unless I'm missing something. Perhaps a couple of oversights?

Regards,
                Gregg
                Last edited by fungus; 2017-05-13, 13:49.
                YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by tjjohn61 View Post
                  Hi All,

Sorry if this issue is covered in another thread, but couldn't find it. I'm a gold member, and downloaded the latest version of the Android App. I've looked everywhere but can't find a way to bookmark favorite locations, which I used frequently before.

It was easy to save favorites in the earlier Android version, but no obvious way to do this in the latest version. Any advice would be welcome. If this feature was removed, it really should be added again as I'm sure many find this feature handy when travelling.

Thanks.
                  Originally posted by fungus View Post
                  tjjohn61,

It would seem that you are correct. I have a business plan and it's the same. I agree that it should be included as it is on the android based web version on the phone.
                  There also seems to be no reference to UTC time at the top as it is on the web version either although it's possible to set all time references to UTC via settings unless I'm missing something. Perhaps a couple of oversights?

Regards,
                  Gregg
                  Hi tjjohn61 and Gregg,

The bookmark feature has been suspended in the new app - obviously and according to Mike because of the very rare demand. More info: https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ll=1#post89824

Kind regards,

Cagou.
                  T-EDDG63

Comment

Originally posted by Cagou View Post
                    Hi tjjohn61 and Gregg,

The bookmark feature has been suspended in the new app - obviously and according to Mike because of the very rare demand. More info: https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ll=1#post89824

Kind regards,

Cagou.
                    Thanks Cagou.

I do remember reading that but there are just a few thousand too many pages to be able to remember them all! I guess it is what it is. Also nice to know we sit in the 0.5% of users.

Regards,

Gregg
                    Last edited by fungus; 2017-05-15, 11:51.
                    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Hi, it would be great if the departure panel on the left side of the app, for example, every two minutes automatically updated.
                      IMG_0229.jpg

Thanks for great forum and app anyway.

Comment

I have a couple of questions about the "realistic aircraft icons" feature. In the old PRO app, it's listed as an in-app purchase, but I can't see it in the feature list for either of the subscription plans on the new all-in-one app. Is it implemented at all in the new version, and and if so, how do I get it? Is it just one of those features that's too difficult to maintain?

Comment

Originally posted by swivelgear View Post
                          I have a couple of questions about the "realistic aircraft icons" feature. In the old PRO app, it's listed as an in-app purchase, but I can't see it in the feature list for either of the subscription plans on the new all-in-one app. Is it implemented at all in the new version, and and if so, how do I get it? Is it just one of those features that's too difficult to maintain?
                          It's included in the new app even without any subscription.
                          T-EDDG63

Comment

Originally posted by www_lubu_cz View Post
                            Hi, it would be great if the departure panel on the left side of the app, for example, every two minutes automatically updated.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8672[/ATTACH]

Thanks for great forum and app anyway.
                            This will probably be implemented at some point, but not in a near future.

Comment

I have 62 custom alerts in the Pro version. I have paid around 12€ and I keep it for ever.

Now I get a notification to "upgrade" lol.

Installed the old basic app to update that version. Looked a bit strange since I am a "pro", I thought why would I need to install the basic app version??

Then I realize all this crap and Looked in the web a place to find who is the genius behind.

Hi mike, here a customer who won't pay more to get less.

Happy new business model.

Comment

Originally posted by YonnyMestampo View Post
                                I have 62 custom alerts in the Pro version. I have paid around 12€ and I keep it for ever.
                                Now I get a notification to "upgrade" lol.
                                Installed the old basic app to update that version. Looked a bit strange since I am a "pro", I thought why would I need to install the basic app version??
                                Then I realize all this crap and Looked in the web a place to find who is the genius behind.
                                Hi mike, here a customer who won't pay more to get less.
                                Happy new business model.
                                Thank you for your feedback. Users that previously bought the Pro app can keep using the Pro app without any extra costs. The new app is an option for users who are looking for new features like playback, weather maps, aeronautical charts and most other features available on the web page.
                                I know you are of another opinion, but selling an app for 2.99€ and maintaining it for 4-5-6-7 years is not a sustainable business model, especially when we need to buy many of the new premium features from third parties for a recurring fee. On top of that we are building a global network where we are sending out 100+ ADS-B receivers to remote locations every month. We now give users the option to keep using the old app or jump onboard our new generation platform with new cool features.

You can't buy Spotify, Netflix, iCould, Dropbox or any other recurring service for a one time fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X