X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLS
    replied
    How can I follow one flight in the app —and, therefore, in my Apple Watch?

Leave a comment:

• gjwolfswinkel
    replied
    Hello, I have a question concerning the AR function. It has always worked reasonably well, but since a few days - I think since the last iOS update (to 11.4.1) - it is not working correctly anymore. The phone seems to have difficulty getting the right bearings, it doesn't properly align to the compass anymore. I am also using SkyView (an astronomy app) which has the same issue so I'm thinking it's either the recent iOS update or an issue with the phone itself. Does anyone else have issues with AR after installing iOs 11.4.1?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• pilatus2000
    replied
    Mike, I have two versions of the app on my ipad2. The first I paid for the extras, and the second, l am deciding whether to subscribe or not. AR will not work on this iPad on either app. I also have an iPad mini on which AR works perfectly. Any ideas ? Regards Steve.

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
    Actually I tried to create an email alert hoping that it would work better but the negative didn’t work
    So I created all B77 going to RUH and not SVA
    As a result I received plenty of mails only for the SVA B77 because the «*is NOT*» returned a «*is*»

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello,

Any update on this request? It seems really basic to program... if ... then ... and not ...
    It’s been a while since I reported this bug and it’s been bothering me even since before.
    Can you please send a reminder to the team for me?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
    It's also worth mentioning that we hope to complete some work on alerts in the not to distant future, which should include new and improved functionality and types of alerts. I'm unable to provide any details just yet as we're still in the planning phase, however if you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know.
    Hi Gaelan,
    As already mentioned in the past (to Valeria if I remember correctly) I would like to be able to mute the alerts as I can’t go plane spotting when I’m at work and it’s disturbing to get alerts at that time (and frustrating!).
    As well, the dream of a spotter: alert when any special livery/scheme color plane is flying to my airport [emoji7]
    Priority one stays however to fix the bug about that type of plane going to my airport and not from that airline.
    Thank you again for your follow up and consideration.
    Kind regards,
    AirlinerSpotter

Leave a comment:

• Hammett
    replied
    Thanks for the informationen

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi Hammett and AirlinerSpotter,

There was an issue with the latest iOS app release, which means all trails are green. We're currently waiting for a fix build to be approved in the App store that should resolve the issue, however this may take a couple of days.

AirlinerSpotter - With regards to the alerts issue, unfortunately no updates just yet. I'll mention it once again with our developers and try and raise the priority. It's also worth mentioning that we hope to complete some work on alerts in the not to distant future, which should include new and improved functionality and types of alerts. I'm unable to provide any details just yet as we're still in the planning phase, however if you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know.

Cheers,

Gaelan

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammett View Post
    Hello guys,

i think since the last Update my App at iPhone and iPad doesnt show me different colors for different flight Levels. The flight path is allways green. I have a Silver Plan. Is that normal? The webpage show it correctly
    Hi Hammett, I have the same issue indeed

Leave a comment:

• Hammett
    replied
    Hello guys,

i think since the last Update my App at iPhone and iPad doesnt show me different colors for different flight Levels. The flight path is allways green. I have a Silver Plan. Is that normal? The webpage show it correctly

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for providing this information about email alerts as well, unfortunately negative conditions don't appear to be functioning as expected. This has also been raised with our web developers as a bug and we hope to resolve it shortly.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
    Hi Gaelan, how is it going with fixing this bug? Can you please give a short status feedback? It still doesn’t work on my iOS app despite I have a business account. Thank you for your time

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for providing this information about email alerts as well, unfortunately negative conditions don't appear to be functioning as expected. This has also been raised with our web developers as a bug and we hope to resolve it shortly.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Actually I tried to create an email alert hoping that it would work better but the negative didn’t work
    As a result I received plenty of mails only for the SVA B77 because the «*is NOT*» returned a «*is*»

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    New Flightradar24 iOS App

I'd like to ask if there are also any additional alert combinations you're having issues with?

Leave a comment:

• Gaelan
    replied
    Hi AirlinerSpotter,

Thanks for pointing this issue out, I've also been able to reproduce specifically with the criteria you've provided. It's now been raised for our developers to investigate.

I'd like to ask if there are also any additional alert combinations you're having issues with?

Hi, alert with multiple conditions still don’t work. For example, all B77 going to LHR and airline is not BA.

Leave a comment:

• AirlinerSpotter
    replied
    Originally posted by altenae View Post
    Removed PH-KZU and KZM (Fokker 70's are no longer at KLM)

New Iphone new fresh FR24 install.

Added PH-BXD with DST = AMS
    Added PH-BXA with DST = AMS (No alert from this registration since months)

Well for the BXA there is STILL no alert and sometimes for the BXD.
    I really hope it will be fixed soon

Received the BXA twice today?
    Anything fixed??
    Hi, alert with multiple conditions still don’t work. For example, all B77 going to LHR and airline is not BA.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Hi All,

I've got some good news, the alerts issue with iOS was fixed yesterday afternoon!

You should now be receiving alerts as normal and without issue. If you're still having a problem please email us directly at support@fr24.com.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
    Gaelan
    Yes it works again !!
    Thanks and keep up the good work with this superb piece of software.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X