X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altenae
    replied
    I have used the new app for some time now (gold)
    To be honest it's much better then the old one.
    I like it !!!!!!

The only thing I don't like is the amount of custom alerts (last time I will mention this....haha)...need more....

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by GER_EDDM View Post
    The new FR24-App is really fantastic!

One question:

Do you know whether there is a possibility to turn off that the names of towns are light up when you set the map brightness?
    It is a little bit misleading when you see many town names...

Best,
    GER_EDDM
    City names are part of the Apple map that is out of our control.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Originally posted by melvin85 View Post
    Really great new app wel done.

I have the gold now in trial version the only thing i really dont like is only 20 custom alerst for the Gold subscription 40 dollars a year thats grazy we now have unlimited.
    This must be a least 100 alerts. Lots off people will not use this app anymore for this reason.
    Correct.
    100 custom alerts and I am sold for the Gold subscription

Leave a comment:

• melvin85
    replied
    Custom alerts with Gold subscription

Really great new app wel done.

I have the gold now in trial version the only thing i really dont like is only 20 custom alerts for the Gold subscription 40 dollars a year thats grazy we now have unlimited.
    This must be at least 100 alerts. Lots off people will not use this app anymore for this reason.
    Last edited by melvin85; 2017-04-10, 12:12.

Leave a comment:

• GER_EDDM
    replied
    The new FR24-App is really fantastic!

One question:

Do you know whether there is a possibility to turn off that the names of towns are light up when you set the map brightness?
    It is a little bit misleading when you see many town names...

Best,
    GER_EDDM

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Since yesterday no more images when you select a flight.
    And yes the option aircraft photos is enabled.
    Ipad pro IOS 10.3

Any idea ?

Leave a comment:

• bacc07
    replied
    Dear FR24 Team,

Just downloaded the new iOS app and I have to say that the design is fantastic, great job guys! I really like the new layout and general app navigation. The detail displayed for every flight, which now mirrors the website version, is amazing.

Just one major setback that I'm having is that the following is not being displayed for any flight:

1. Actual flight path flown before tapping on an aircraft icon (ie it will just show the actual path flown after I tap on a particular flight).
    2. Flight times (actual take-off time, estimated arrival time).

Has anyone else reported this? Is anything being done to correct it?

I'm running the recently released app logged in with a Gold subscription on an iPhone 6 Plus with iOS v10.2.1.

Best,
    Bernie

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Unlimited will not be back
    But seriously only 20 for the Gold subscription??

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by altenae View Post
    Still only one row with info with IOS push alerts ?
    Why no rich notifications ?

Why not notifications like android has for some time now:

Flight number
    Type of aircraft
    Registration
    Route

IOS is capable of receiving more info within a notification.
    You already got an answer in an another thread

There will be some quite big changes to alerts in a coming app update to make them easier and better, but unlimited will not be back.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by skytulip33 View Post
    Have you thought about compensate the old pro version customer who spent a lot to purchase your software and paid massive extra to enable all extra featres? It is ridiculous that you just discontinue the paid pro version without notifying or doing anythinf. It is totally a rip off that you just dont support It anymore without providing tranfer of those purchase to this new version. Please take a look at how Tomtom, Kayak etc. deal with their old customers.
    The old Pro app keeps working with the same specifications and features it had initially. Users who bought it can still download it and use all the in-apps. So nothing has changed with the Pro app. For queries about past purchases, please email us at support@fr24.com

Leave a comment:

• skytulip33
    replied
    Have you thought about compensate the old pro version customer who spent a lot to purchase your software and paid massive extra to enable all extra featres? It is ridiculous that you just discontinue the paid pro version without notifying or doing anythinf. It is totally a rip off that you just dont support It anymore without providing tranfer of those purchase to this new version. Please take a look at how Tomtom, Kayak etc. deal with their old customers.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Still only one row with info with IOS push alerts ?
    Why no rich notifications ?

Why not notifications like android has for some time now:

Flight number
    Type of aircraft
    Registration
    Route

IOS is capable of receiving more info within a notification.
    Last edited by altenae; 2017-03-28, 17:48.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Alerts is the feature that generates most load to FR24 servers because they are running 24/7 so they need to be limited. There will be some quite big changes to alerts in a coming app update to make them easier and better, but unlimited will not be back.

So saved custom filters is also heavy load on the server ? I think not.
    Max 20 saved custom filters for the most expensive subscription ?
    This really must be a joke ?

Well I will use the old app for as long as it will work.
    After that no more usage of the best app ever on my devices.

Thanks for the superb time

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Alerts is the feature that generates most load to FR24 servers because they are running 24/7 so they need to be limited. There will be some quite big changes to alerts in a coming app update to make them easier and better, but unlimited will not be back.
    20 alerts means 20 push notifications maximum per month?
    Or 20 different custom notification which can be pushed much more when the custom alerts is actual?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X