X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeterK
    replied
    Hi Guys

I am a user of your great app, both Android and IOS, I am really flabbergasted at all the bad reviews I am seeing on the Google Play Store and the IOS App Store.

I cannot quite believe that such a respected app developer like you guys have resulted in this way of charging people, please before this gets irratrievable can you reconsider your stance for genuine supporters of FR24, I paid for many upgrades on your original app and basically you have dumped me and many, many others.

I love your app and would be happy to pay for a one off fee, please reconsider your ethos before it's to late.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• GER_EDDM
    replied
    Nice Update, but still the problem with the brightness of the city names. Tracking flights is difficult with this bug!

Leave a comment:

• F-EGLF1
    replied
    I have just updated the app, I normally use the web interface but thought I would give the app another go, it is fantastic, however there is one feature that is bothering me, when you look at a planes history the map option only gives you a satellite view with no place labels, this makes it hard to see where it is going to / from, I cannot find any option to change the map view in this part of the app, any chance of being able to switch to a basic or hybrid map with roads and place names ?

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    SUPERB update with the Rich Notification !!!!!!

Thanks !!!

P.S. Custom sound for the notification sound in the next update ?
    Last edited by altenae; 2017-06-26, 17:52.

Leave a comment:

• guillaume.db
    replied
    Nice upgrade
    Thx

Leave a comment:

• PmiSpotter
    replied
    well i noticed there was a new app out because the alert's did not work so i was thinking lets download again
    TADA new app

i was an pro user from android, get to ios, buy again and now have the subscription (silver)
    i work in a e-company so i do understand that development and staff is not for free and a once in a lifetime payment will not work.
    i will spend more money on gas to drive to the airport's than paying once a year a small fee.
    Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• GER_EDDM
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    City names are part of the Apple map that is out of our control.
    Thank you!

But when using the old app and set the brightness - the city names are also not bright up... Perhaps you will find a solution...

Leave a comment:

• chigh
    replied
    The only problem I have run into with the new app is that when I'm pulling up a plane's info from a specific flight page, the app never pulls up the information, but if I search specifically for that plane, it pulls the plane's info immediately.

Leave a comment:

• jpro747
    replied
    Hi, love the new features of the new app, but the town names are too bright when you turn the map brightness down. I also miss the option to turn the aircraft shadows on/off.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    I have used the new app for some time now (gold)
    To be honest it's much better then the old one.
    I like it !!!!!!

The only thing I don't like is the amount of custom alerts (last time I will mention this....haha)...need more....

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by GER_EDDM View Post
    The new FR24-App is really fantastic!

One question:

Do you know whether there is a possibility to turn off that the names of towns are light up when you set the map brightness?
    It is a little bit misleading when you see many town names...

Best,
    GER_EDDM
    City names are part of the Apple map that is out of our control.

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Originally posted by melvin85 View Post
    Really great new app wel done.

I have the gold now in trial version the only thing i really dont like is only 20 custom alerst for the Gold subscription 40 dollars a year thats grazy we now have unlimited.
    This must be a least 100 alerts. Lots off people will not use this app anymore for this reason.
    Correct.
    100 custom alerts and I am sold for the Gold subscription

Leave a comment:

• melvin85
    replied
    Custom alerts with Gold subscription

Really great new app wel done.

I have the gold now in trial version the only thing i really dont like is only 20 custom alerts for the Gold subscription 40 dollars a year thats grazy we now have unlimited.
    This must be at least 100 alerts. Lots off people will not use this app anymore for this reason.
    Last edited by melvin85; 2017-04-10, 12:12.

Leave a comment:

• GER_EDDM
    replied
    The new FR24-App is really fantastic!

One question:

Do you know whether there is a possibility to turn off that the names of towns are light up when you set the map brightness?
    It is a little bit misleading when you see many town names...

Best,
    GER_EDDM

Leave a comment:

• altenae
    replied
    Since yesterday no more images when you select a flight.
    And yes the option aircraft photos is enabled.
    Ipad pro IOS 10.3

Any idea ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X