Gold Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Account

I'm not sure if this in the correct place. I have been a gold member for nearly 12 months and want to carry on being a gold member, but when I log in to do this it wants me to pay monthly rather than the annual cost. Is there something that I am missing?

I'm having the reverse problem, kinda. I have used the Silver plan seven days now for free, and I'm trying to upgrade to Gold with monthly payments, but that option is grayed out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by optrorock View Post
      I'm not sure if this in the correct place. I have been a gold member for nearly 12 months and want to carry on being a gold member, but when I log in to do this it wants me to pay monthly rather than the annual cost. Is there something that I am missing?
      In march 2016 we change subscription levels and options. Users with account from the old system need to finish the old subscription before the can signup for a subscription in the new system. Once in the new system you will have more subscription and payment options.

Comment

Originally posted by fimas View Post
        I'm having the reverse problem, kinda. I have used the Silver plan seven days now for free, and I'm trying to upgrade to Gold with monthly payments, but that option is grayed out for me.
        Please contact support@fr24.com so they can investigate.

Comment

I've tried again now and it works for me. I think it had to do with the time of day I signed up. The system simply thought I was at 6 days and 20 hours of my trial or something like that. That's my stab in the dark at the problem. Well I have Gold subscription now so I'm happy

Comment

I have the same problem, year subscription is greyed out

Comment

Working...
            X