Memory leak on desktop client ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory leak on desktop client ?

Is anyone else noticing their RAM going off the scale in task manager when scrolling around the map? Seems to have started recently. After a minute of scrolling I ended up with the FR24 tab consuming 2 GIGABYTES of RAM and the map becoming impossible to move. I'm not on some potato system either, it's a i7 4770k with 16 GB RAM and a GTX 780 so FR24 should not be causing it any problems.

Screenshot attached.

Also before the mods start jumping up and down, I have emailed the support email address about the issue as well.

Screenshot (136).jpg

Nup

Shift-Esc will give a better idea.

Windows task manager isn't a good indication due to its nature of spawning processes within itself. (Like scripting and addons)

I just roamed around and the FR tab sat between 120-150MB
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Shift Esc will give a better idea of what? All that does is bring up the side and top menu bars.

Comment

Chrome task manager. What processes are within chrome.exe

We show you how to user Chrome's built-in task manager to monitor the browser's system usage.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X