On Line view of FR24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Line view of FR24

I am a Gold member and until the update I was able to select an aircraft and it would, if possible tell me the Departure Airport , Arrival Airport alone with other information concerning the flight re distance and time. I cannot see this now, has it been removed or do I need to select something in settings.

Many thanks

Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue viewing the detailed arrival and departure information, can I ask what in particular are you seeing instead? Have you tried logging out then logging back into your account to see if this helps? Can I also ask if you've tried clearing your browsers cache/deleting cookies to see if this helps?

As always, you can email our support team at support@fr24.com for further assistance

Originally posted by JollyGreen View Post
    I am a Gold member and until the update I was able to select an aircraft and it would, if possible tell me the Departure Airport , Arrival Airport alone with other information concerning the flight re distance and time. I cannot see this now, has it been removed or do I need to select something in settings.

Many thanks

Nigel
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
    X