Shadows causing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadows causing problems

Just noticed this morning an annoying problem.In 3D mode,when aircraft are close to the ground,I noticed a 'shadow' of the the craft below it.Thats all very nice but it seems that this is causing problems.The image becomes very erratic,with freezing,turning by itself and completely uncontrollable.Cockpit view is also very unstable.However,high-flying traffic behaves normally.Is this 'shadow' a new thing,and could it be causing this problem?Up until now,3D has performed flawlessly.Running Windows 10 and Google Chrome.

Hi Jedthebase,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the 3D view. Can I ask if this is happening at a particular airport or just in general?

Are you also able to post a couple of screen shots illustrating your issues?

Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
    Just noticed this morning an annoying problem.In 3D mode,when aircraft are close to the ground,I noticed a 'shadow' of the the craft below it.Thats all very nice but it seems that this is causing problems.The image becomes very erratic,with freezing,turning by itself and completely uncontrollable.Cockpit view is also very unstable.However,high-flying traffic behaves normally.Is this 'shadow' a new thing,and could it be causing this problem?Up until now,3D has performed flawlessly.Running Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

I dont know how to post a screenshot of a moving image Gaelan,but suffice to say I just followed an Easyjet flight into EGAA,and although slightly jerky to start with,as it neared 500ft the movement became very erratic,with the plane appearing to stop in mid-air several times.I then noticed the dreaded 'shadow' of the aircraft,at which point it went crazy.I was unable to control the position of the plane,and eventually everything ground to a halt.3D used to work perfectly,but since this 'shadow' started appearing,things have gone from bad to worse,which is somewhat disappointing.Is this a new feature,and if so,is it possible to disable it?Thanks.

Comment

I wonder if any body can tell me if the 'Aircraft Shadow' is a new feature.I'd just like to know.I dont remember seeing it before.Would it cause problems to the 3D feature,or is there perhaps something else causing the problem? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
        X