Airways and waypoints not displayed properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airways and waypoints not displayed properly

The display of airways and waypoints, as setup up in settings, has degraded in the past few days on the web page for Flightradar24. Previously I could get both down to the 50 miles scale for the display. Now they only show up at 500 km range as shown in the attached screen shot. I have tried taking all features out, leaving only the airways, but it made no difference. Any ideas.

My computer is an i7-3820 (8 CPUs) @ 3.6 GHz. Memory is 16 GB. ~4GB used. O/S in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 14393. Graphics card is Nvidia GeForce GTX 680. 750 GB disk space avail.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dgkmgl View Post
    The display of airways and waypoints, as setup up in settings, has degraded in the past few days on the web page for Flightradar24. Previously I could get both down to the 50 miles scale for the display. Now they only show up at 500 km range as shown in the attached screen shot. I have tried taking all features out, leaving only the airways, but it made no difference. Any ideas.

My computer is an i7-3820 (8 CPUs) @ 3.6 GHz. Memory is 16 GB. ~4GB used. O/S in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 14393. Graphics card is Nvidia GeForce GTX 680. 750 GB disk space avail.

Thanks for any help.
    Aeronautical charts has not been showing for me for a few days now. Just ATC boundaries ... as seen in your screen shot.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm sorry to say but we experienced some technical issues over the weekend which affected Aeronautical charts and ATC displays. These have now been resolved and you shouldn't be experiencing any further issues. If you're still having problems please email support@fr24.com and we'll try and help you out.

Sorry for the troubles and inconvenience.
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Looks like it is fixed.

Thanks for the fast work!

Comment

Working...
        X