Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankfurt

Hi,

I'm quiet new here and the map great. But I don't understand something. There are lot of planes in Europe but no one around Frankfurt which is almost the biggest airport in Europe.

Why?

Originally posted by Jozsó View Post
    Hi,

I'm quiet new here and the map great. But I don't understand something. There are lot of planes in Europe but no one around Frankfurt which is almost the biggest airport in Europe.

Why?
    Probably beacuse there is no radar in the neighborhood of Frankfurt connected to Flightradar24.com.
    Use this url: http://www.radarvirtuel.com/#

Comment

Originally posted by Jozsó View Post
      Hi,

Why?
      You can find all info about the map on http://www.flightradar24.com/about.php

Comment

Hy,

I´m near Frankfurt, I just ordered an ADS-B Receiver.

Maybe someone can help me to connect this type to flightradar24.com

It should be a 24/7 connection.

Ralph

Comment

hallo Ralph
          How can you contribute to flightradar24.com?If you have an ADS-B receiver, or get one, and you want to share information received by your receiver with Flightradar24.com you can contact info@flight24.com with information about your location (town or airport and country). In a couple of days we will send you some scripts that are easily installed on your computer. Once installed the scripts will send flight information from your area to our server and the map on Flightradar24.com. The bandwidth used by the scripts is very small, about 500 MB per month (15 MB per day). Several of Flightradar24.com receivers are using GPRS/3G/mobile broadband to send information to the map.
          The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Hy vengar81,

I know, but the receiver ist not in the list of supported receivers right now.
            Mike is also involved, so I wait for the script.

Ralph

Comment

Originally posted by controller View Post
              Hy,

I´m near Frankfurt, I just ordered an ADS-B Receiver.

Maybe someone can help me to connect this type to flightradar24.com

It should be a 24/7 connection.

Ralph
              Hi Ralph,
              Just like you,and using your link,that you have., I have also ordered a Plane gadget-radar
              from the same firm., So I will be very interested to know how you get on with it.
              As I have also noticedthat plane dissappear about 30 miles out from FRA Int.
              I live about 1 mile north of EDLM Marl., so Im hoping my device will cover a bit more of my area.
              another good reason to know how you got on.!

Reach for the Sky (Ex. GB RAF)
              David
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Once again the Singapore Airline SQ25 dissappeared at decending
                to 10000 between Ulmen and Cochen.

1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Delcomp and Controller,
                  If you have 24 hour streaming of Frankfurt air traffic it would be nice to see it displayed on the lovely Casper airport radar. Casper already display LHR & AMS, so it would be wonderful to see the other two big European airports CDG & FRA. Hopefully you guys can help with the FRA airport radar.
                  Many thanks
                  aircraftenthusiast

Below is extracts i have taken from the kinetic SBS-1 forum.

Re: Casper website
                  by ILS23R ť April 20th, 2010, 11:24 am

Nice to see that there is a London feeder now on board.
                  All we need now are some aircraft !

If anyone else is able to provide a reliable stream of data, email raymond@frontier.nl
                  (don't forget , you get paid !)

Looking for Paris, Madrid, Milan, Rome, Geneva, Zurich, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt ,Berlin etc...

Re: Casper website
                  Casper are looking for feeders for the top 30 European airports and are willing to pay for 24/7 data streaming.
                  email Raymond Michiels: raymond@frontier.nl for further information

Comment

Hy aircraftenthusiast, thanks for the info.

Ralph

Comment

You are very welcome Ralph.
                      It would be wonderful to be able to view all the traffic dep/arr Frankfurt airport as well as the high level flights. Over here in London we get loads of Lufthansa flights flying at high level to and from the Americas. In Frankfurt i believe you get a lot of ex LHR traffic at high level ie BA 747s,A320s Gulf Air A330s/A340s etc.
                      I really hope you can stream your Frankfurt traffic radar to the casper site since i love watching the airport traffic on the casper display.
                      Many thanks
                      Paul Simpson
                      civil aircraft enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by aircraftenthusiast View Post
                        You are very welcome Ralph.
                        I really hope you can stream your Frankfurt traffic radar to the casper site since i love watching the airport traffic on the casper display.
                        Should you have posted this on the Casper forum?
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Hy,

I had some mails from casper (Raymond).

They gave me an offer to give them my EDDF feed exclusively in order to get money. If not, so FR24 will not get my feed, I will not get any money.

Sounds like competition !

Does anyone of you give them data and under what conditiion ?

Ralph

Comment

setup a second receiver and give to them the bad one.
                            http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Good on you Ralph., that was my surmise after Id read Pauls offer and checked the website out..,

And Paul.., SHAME on you.! on trying to get radars away from a free website to persons that are
                              only in the business for the money.
                              I dont find that.,that has anything to do with AIRCRAFTENTHUSIAST., (youve got the wrong name)

Comment

Working...
                              X