Spotting a plane ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting a plane ?

Before I purchase the app... Can anybody tell me if there is a facility on the app that allows me to mark an aircraft when I have seen it ?

If not... Does anybody know a was I can do this via an app on the iPad of iPhone.

Thanks....

Hi SalfordRed,

Unfortunately our apps don't have a spotters log, where you can mark an aircraft when you've seen it. I do however believe that this is a great idea and will be sure to pass it along to my colleague who maintains a future features wishlist

Originally posted by SalfordRed View Post
    Before I purchase the app... Can anybody tell me if there is a facility on the app that allows me to mark an aircraft when I have seen it ?

If not... Does anybody know a was I can do this via an app on the iPad of iPhone.

Thanks....
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
      Hi SalfordRed,

Unfortunately our apps don't have a spotters log, where you can mark an aircraft when you've seen it. I do however believe that this is a great idea and will be sure to pass it along to my colleague who maintains a future features wishlist
      That's great. Thanks Gaelan

Comment

Working...
      X