Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying for FR24 Premium is a Tough Criteria. Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying for FR24 Premium is a Tough Criteria. Why?

Hi, Guys!

First FR24 accepted PayPal but now they don't. Extremely sad when I said to one of my friends to pay through PayPal and he said FR24 doesn't take money through PayPal and even not through Western Union. In, Pakistan, PayPal isn't avail but countless Pakistanis lives abroad too and I requested him there.

If we talk about UBL WIZ Card in Pakistan, so I tell you what happened. I went to UBL and Manager said WIZ cards are no more available coz people don't like them here and they cut thousands of WIZ cards.

Using Credit Card is too expansive here and chances of theft are high.

So, why not FR24 makes a good and cheap way to buy Premium easily in Pakistan and other Countries where Credit card is tough to use due to taxes and danger of theft?

Please take a glance at my concerns.

Regards,

Qasim
    Pakistan

Originally posted by Happpy View Post
    Hi, Guys!

First FR24 accepted PayPal but now they don't. Extremely sad when I said to one of my friends to pay through PayPal and he said FR24 doesn't take money through PayPal and even not through Western Union. In, Pakistan, PayPal isn't avail but countless Pakistanis lives abroad too and I requested him there.
    You are not the first person to complain here about FR24 not accepting PayPal and I am a bit surprised that the situation has apparently not changed. It is something that needs to be addressed because just about every internet business on Earth accepts PayPal these days. The only real objection that traders can have is that the merchant fees are a bit higher than credit cards but as a PayPal merchant myself I have to say it is just another cost of doing business. I hope you can work out a way to buy a premium sub or maybe you could just become a FR24 feeder in Pakistan and get the sub free.

Comment

Working...
    X