Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for flights in History database - 1 year ago or older

Hi all,

I'm looking for the KMZ of some past flights, building a kind of flight logbook.

1- Is there an easy way to search for a specific flight at a specific day? Today I need to search for the flight number and then scroll down until I find the date.

2- How do I access flights older than 1 year ago? For example, I'm looking for AC91 of Feb 08, 2015.

Thanks!

Hi Luciansor,

Unfortunately it's not possible to search for a flight number based on specific dates and the history is only available in chronological order. I do however think that this would be a very useful tool and have passed it along to my colleague who maintains a future features wishlist.

With regards to your second question, I'm sorry but our current Business Premium subscription only allows access to 365 days worth of flight history and it's not currently possible to access information beyond this. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this causes you.

Originally posted by lucianosr View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for the KMZ of some past flights, building a kind of flight logbook.

1- Is there an easy way to search for a specific flight at a specific day? Today I need to search for the flight number and then scroll down until I find the date.

2- How do I access flights older than 1 year ago? For example, I'm looking for AC91 of Feb 08, 2015.

Thanks!
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
    X