Missing company logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing company logos

Aircraft and helicopters of the Spain Maritime Safety Agency SASEMAR) do not show the company logo.
    You can find it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariti...ety_Agency.svg

Would it be possible to show them in the FR24 App?

Thanks
    Antonio

Hey Antonio,

The logo's displayed inside the Flightradar24 app are associated to ICAO airline/identity designators. Unfortunately it appears that Spain Maritime Safety Agency (SASEMAR) doesn't have one of these and this makes displaying a logo not possible. Please also feel free to correct me if this this information in inaccurate about the SASEMAR.

Lastly it's worth mentioning that many military, police, search & rescue and private aircraft are also blocked from view on Flightradar24, due to security and privacy reasons. I can't comment specifically on the Spain Maritime Safety Agency, however believed this is worth mentioning.

Originally posted by conexia View Post
    Aircraft and helicopters of the Spain Maritime Safety Agency SASEMAR) do not show the company logo.
    You can find it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariti...ety_Agency.svg

Would it be possible to show them in the FR24 App?

Thanks
    Antonio
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
      Hey Antonio,

The logo's displayed inside the Flightradar24 app are associated to ICAO airline/identity designators. Unfortunately it appears that Spain Maritime Safety Agency (SASEMAR) doesn't have one of these and this makes displaying a logo not possible. Please also feel free to correct me if this this information in inaccurate about the SASEMAR.

Lastly it's worth mentioning that many military, police, search & rescue and private aircraft are also blocked from view on Flightradar24, due to security and privacy reasons. I can't comment specifically on the Spain Maritime Safety Agency, however believed this is worth mentioning.
      Thank you very much. I now understand why

Greetings
      Antonio

Comment

Working...
      X